Faces To Names...

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

been on before with the same old post, when you get to my age who gives a fook me + faithful old Bryn lad !  

No wonder you only shot one, it must have took ages for the gun to go off......ba ba.....ba ba ba.......ba ba......BANG!! Lol lol

You won't find me on face book   It's for Kids and Women

Posted Images

Axum, nice one for getting ya pic up sir. :good:

Baw, wondered how long it would take you to show up, LOL. Picture of the baw........? :yes::whistling:

:D naa pal, I've never found the need or urge to plaster my face on the web, I'll leave that to those that it floats their boat. I don't even care if you think I look like Quasimodos uglier cousin, that's your prerogative :D:thumbs:

Axum, nice one for getting ya pic up sir. :good: Baw, wondered how long it would take you to show up, LOL. Picture of the baw........? :yes::whistling:

:D naa pal, I've never found the need or urge to plaster my face on the web, I'll leave that to those that it floats their boat. I don't even care if you think I look like Quasimodos uglier cousin, that's your prerogative :D:thumbs:
its always the same ones cant walk by a window with out looking at there selfs theres a song about people like that lol Edited by nothernlite

Baw, wondered how long it would take you to show up, LOL. Picture of the baw........? :yes::whistling:

LOL, okay whatever mate, I'll not loose sleep over it. Just thought it'd be a crack, I'm not out for a pat on the back. I got a couple of sympatheic pats on the back and pages of abuse, haha. Can't blame anyone for swerving that train wreck. :thumbs:

Axum, nice one for getting ya pic up sir. :good: Baw, wondered how long it would take you to show up, LOL. Picture of the baw........? :yes::whistling:

its always the same ones cant walk by a window with out looking at there selfs theres a song about people like that lol

Maybe we are old school mate but what gain is there of putting your picture on here? 5 minutes of pats on the back for what expense? Too many folk like everything about them out there. Folk can't even catch a proxy rabbit without giving details then wonder why their ground gets poached.

You started it BH. Off you go....

I'm trying to resize pics on photobucket but just pissing me off. Bollocks to it.

Here's me posing in front of Lincoln Cathedral, LOL

IMG_04382_zpsffe83f47.jpg

And this is me out on my first day stalking with Dan, third Roe I shot on one hell of a day! So had to have something to remember the day.

054b18a8-48a0-447f-a711-947164ee6fa1_zps

There, now crack on lads! :D

that picture turned out well :thumbs: was a good day mate enjoyed the company :yes: but what really surprised me was just how small and soft your hands are :icon_redface::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

its always the same ones cant walk by a window with out looking at there selfs theres a song about people like that lol

Maybe we are old school mate but what gain is there of putting your picture on here? 5 minutes of pats on the back for what expense? Too many folk like everything about them out there. Folk can't even catch a proxy rabbit without giving details then wonder why their ground gets poached.

bloody crabbit old woman :laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

I'm trying to resize pics on photobucket but just pissing me off. Bollocks to it.

And this is me out on my first day stalking with Dan, third Roe I shot on one hell of a day! So had to have something to remember the day.

that picture turned out well :thumbs: was a good day mate enjoyed the company :yes: but what really surprised me was just how small and soft your hands are :icon_redface::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

With mild greeeeeeeeeen, Fairy liquid!! :laugh:

Like I said mate, whatever. I'm no mug, I'm not incriminating myself am I? What's the point being on these sites full stop? Safer all round just to stay off em right? I've had a laugh, it's what happens when you put yourself out there as long as you don't take yourself too seriously.

• Like 1

LOL, okay whatever mate, I'll not loose sleep over it. Just thought it'd be a crack, I'm not out for a pat on the back. I got a couple of sympatheic pats on the back and pages of abuse, haha. Can't blame anyone for swerving that train wreck. :thumbs:

Lol mate I can handle the pisstaking just like the next man. I'm not slating you mate or others that do, just ain't my thing that's all. It seems to be the ones who like it have a problem with the ones who don't. You'll just have to take my word when I say, I'm a f***ing ride :laugh:

I think it's the fact that the day walkers would have your mug on a reward poster by lunchtime......... :laugh:

Thought I could rely on you to back me up having seen 'all this' in the flesh....... b*****d! :laugh:

Small and soft hands :icon_redface: aye that doe slipped right out, LOL. It was wet and that tailgate is high! AND I'd been carrying that bloody great orangutans rifle all day! :laugh:

Looking forward to my next trip down Dan! :thumbs:

Edited by Born Hunter

Like I said mate, whatever. I'm no mug, I'm not incriminating myself am I? What's the point being on these sites full stop? Safer all round just to stay off em right? I've had a laugh, it's what happens when you put yourself out there as long as you don't take yourself too seriously.

No your not incriminating yourself...... Yet. ;)

I think it's the fact that the day walkers would have your mug on a reward poster by lunchtime......... :laugh:

:laugh: stubblerash would have fliers made up :laugh:

Lol mate I can handle the pisstaking just like the next man. I'm not slating you mate or others that do, just ain't my thing that's all. It seems to be the ones who like it have a problem with the ones who don't. You'll just have to take my word when I say, I'm a f*****g ride :laugh:

Mate, I'm not forcing anyone. LOL. It's cool. Don't start on me again please, I'm not a bully.... :cray::D

FFS I really gotta get shooting! Chow

Edited by Born Hunter