Faces To Names...

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

been on before with the same old post, when you get to my age who gives a fook me + faithful old Bryn lad !  

No wonder you only shot one, it must have took ages for the gun to go off......ba ba.....ba ba ba.......ba ba......BANG!! Lol lol

You won't find me on face book   It's for Kids and Women

Posted Images

Well personally i think your a good looking young lad Born Hunter,clean fresh looking boat and a fairly athletic frame........dont worry i aint got no ginger beer tendancies i just think when your comfortable in your own skin its ok to tell another man he looks well ;) ............You look a bit of a number bod not a banker are you :D ....Younger than i expected as well having listened to some of your spiel on here.......well educated i guess,good for you :hmm:

• Like 1

makes a change from christians babes lol

black and white one a bit off alright the top one looks more like you should be on the only way is essex,,

which one are you paulus ,, you need to share lol

ruby tex nice dogs :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

need more eye candy :laugh::laugh:

Aye, nice dogs :whistling:

Well personally i think your a good looking young lad Born Hunter,clean fresh looking boat and a fairly athletic frame........dont worry i aint got no ginger beer tendancies i just think when your comfortable in your own skin its ok to tell another man he looks well ;) ............You look a bit of a number bod not a banker are you :D ....Younger than i expected as well having listened to some of your spiel on here.......well educated i guess,good for you :hmm:

Cheers Gnash mate. I've got a degree but there's well educated and then there's well educated, I just ask a lot of questions and learnt a bit while finding the answers over my years. Nah, no banker, I'm loosely labelled a Physicist. Spent my years at Loughborough Uni so all that sport and fitness lark rubs off on ya eventually so I like to keep myself active.

You getting your mugshot up big man?

Cheers Gnash mate. I've got a degree but there's well educated and then there's well educated, I just ask a lot of questions and learnt a bit while finding the answers over my years. Nah, no banker, I'm loosely labelled a Physicist. Spent my years at Loughborough Uni so all that sport and fitness lark rubs off on ya eventually so I like to keep myself active.

You getting your mugshot up big man?

Don't encourage him, I've seen the state of the blokes down the hammers ! Lol lol

black and white one a bit off alright the top one looks more like you should be on the only way is essex,,

sorry my eyes were elsewhere :laugh::laugh:

very handsome guy with them ,,, do you work out :angel::angel::angel::angel:

sorry my eyes were elsewhere :laugh::laugh:

very handsome guy with them ,,, do you work out :angel::angel::angel::angel:

Hahaha.......sympathy is even more of a kick in the teeth ! Lol

• Like 1