Faces To Names...

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

been on before with the same old post, when you get to my age who gives a fook me + faithful old Bryn lad !  

No wonder you only shot one, it must have took ages for the gun to go off......ba ba.....ba ba ba.......ba ba......BANG!! Lol lol

You won't find me on face book   It's for Kids and Women

Posted Images

Errr yeah, so it's been a laugh lads, errrr if a mod would like to delete all trace of me to this thread I'd be gratefull. :whistling:

Early night and all, I've got speech thera errr I mean shooting in the morning. :laugh:

No. :no:

he must have had few can lol now regretting it.

I don't drink mate. Don't take me so seriously scot mate. If I wanted the pics gone I'd just delete them off photobucket which would invalidate all the links.

It's been a laugh, shame everybody else bottled it. LOL

• Like 1

He was confused....... Couldn't make up his mind if he was f***ing Katie Price or being a bender ! Lol lol

Edited by WILF

I don't drink mate. Don't take me so seriously scot mate. If I wanted the pics gone I'd just delete them off photobucket which would invalidate all the links.

You could just edit your posts and remove the pics. :thumbs:

He was confused....... Couldn't make up his mind if he was f*****g Katie Price or being a bender ! Lol lol

Brutal Wilf......... Brutal. Still not a patch on the wilf of old though, you gone soft mate? :D

i didnt take you seriously :thumbs: , oh another who dont drink. pretty suprising the amount on here who dont partake.

• Like 1

He was confused....... Couldn't make up his mind if he was f*****g Katie Price or being a bender ! Lol lol

Brutal Wilf......... Brutal. Still not a patch on the wilf of old though, you gone soft mate? :D

Nah mate, it was a reference to Gareth Gates, nothing personal.

Not gone soft I don't think, just there are not nearly as many raving twats on now days..........which sort of means most of you seem alright in a cock handed sort of way ! Lol

You started it BH. Off you go....

I'm trying to resize pics on photobucket but just pissing me off. Bollocks to it.

Here's me posing in front of Lincoln Cathedral, LOL

IMG_04382_zpsffe83f47.jpg

And this is me out on my first day stalking with Dan, third Roe I shot on one hell of a day! So had to have something to remember the day.

054b18a8-48a0-447f-a711-947164ee6fa1_zps

There, now crack on lads! :D

100% im on this picture :yes::laugh::laugh:

75a40b01-235f-420c-a43e-632d921ae288_zps

makes a change from christians babes lol

black and white one a bit off alright the top one looks more like you should be on the only way is essex,,

which one are you paulus ,, you need to share lol

ruby tex nice dogs :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

need more eye candy :laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

Nah mate, it was a reference to Gareth Gates, nothing personal.

Not gone soft I don't think, just there are not nearly as many raving twats on now days..........which sort of means most of you seem alright in a cock handed sort of way ! Lol

Haha, I'm slow as f**k with popular culture references, just clicked Gates was shagging Jordan.

Sound mate, yeah you can have a laugh on here these days. With me or at me....... quite often at me. :icon_redface::laugh:

makes a change from christians babes lol

black and white one a bit off alright the top one looks more like you should be on the only way is essex,,

which one are you paulus ,, you need to share lol

ruby tex nice dogs :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

need more eye candy :laugh::laugh:

YOU are very welcome! The rest of you can f**k off! :tongue2::thumbs: