Dog Stolen Please Help Lads N Lasses

I would get him on registered on doglost as well just incase he gets dumped

Really hope you get him back

crnt really see it getting dumped tbh the bloke would have been cashed up already the dog will end up in someone elses pen by the night obviously been to order

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well it does make you wonder now as its been very talked about on here for a few weeks then he has been stolen so some f****r on here knows something ,hope you get the dog back s/fever and catch the

its best not to post about ya dog because they just end up being stolen its crazy but as said before someone on hear knows who stole it and there just as bad as the thieving c**t who stole it in the 1

why would the cctv not be put up would be one of the first things i would of done

Posted Images

Ur [BANNED TEXT] pal I think somebody has give some twat a few quid to get the dog taken outa mans yard and shipped well away from were he was stolen just have to keep the pressure up there's always some one can't hold their water word gets out eventualy atvb

• Like 1

its like anything stole you have to place it so its not seen again .whys the cctv not up of the scoundrel stealing it.he could have a distinktive walk shape ect somebody might say thats cut the begs ect .

. That's it get the CCTV footage up & let's get the C**NTS caught

ive my fingers crossed for ye lads, not a nice feeling having your dogs lifted. mine luckily were kept close to home (stupid tinker fuks) and I got them back. the dog in question can make more bucks than what was stolen on me would of so the chance of it being a local fool is unlikely in my opinion.... put up the cctv on the off chance it may be recognised by somebody...