Any Body Interested In This Dog?

Hope it works out,not nice weather for it to be out,

Do you think he doesn't want it as it has a habit of straying ?

Was thinkingh something similar my self.....evern so he(the owner) should of done right by the dog and culled it insted leaving it to die of starvation and cold.

what i have been told a lad picked up 3 young hounds took them out after only having them a few days turned them out to hunt and the young hounds was not used to there new owner, and one wouldnt come back to the van when it was time for home so f##ker just left it, thats what i have been told it could be wrong tho
Well if that's the case mate the lad needa a good hiding and shouldn't have the privlage of owning a pack.....the mug deservs to live a life of what he's inflicted on the dog...living off scraps in the freezing cold....people like that don't deserve goldfish nevermind dogs

your spot on there pal just hope i find the poor little bugger

Hi if you have no joy catching it up over the weekend if you pm me on sun night im off on mon and only an hour away, could prob get another couple of lads together aswell to help catch it! best of luck

Jonny

cheers pal yeah that would be great :thumbs:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look if you run hounds, you have got to stay out to get the last hound home, wind , rain , snow , it matters not.!! Too not go back the following day or the day he was contacted to be told its where h

If the piece of shit that owns that dog is on here then the spineless fukc should man up and explain why he is happy to leave a dog he owns roaming around a rubbish tip slowly starving to death ......

why shoot it for gods sake ! try to catch it up ,it looks a honest dog what some twxt cant be bothered to collect it ,inform the rspca or local dog rescue , poor fecker needs help not a feckin bulle

Posted Images

Hope it works out,not nice weather for it to be out,

Do you think he doesn't want it as it has a habit of straying ?

Was thinkingh something similar my self.....evern so he(the owner) should of done right by the dog and culled it insted leaving it to die of starvation and cold.

what i have been told a lad picked up 3 young hounds took them out after only having them a few days turned them out to hunt and the young hounds was not used to there new owner, and one wouldnt come back to the van when it was time for home so f##ker just left it, thats what i have been told it could be wrong tho
Well if that's the case mate the lad needa a good hiding and shouldn't have the privlage of owning a pack.....the mug deservs to live a life of what he's inflicted on the dog...living off scraps in the freezing cold....people like that don't deserve goldfish nevermind dogs

your spot on there pal just hope i find the poor little bugger

Hi if you have no joy catching it up over the weekend if you pm me on sun night im off on mon and only an hour away, could prob get another couple of lads together aswell to help catch it! best of luck

Jonny

cheers pal yeah that would be great :thumbs:

Just pm me pal if you need a hand can be there early mon morn till whenever it takes! got a fox cage trap tho im not sure if big enough depending on the size of the hound.

• Like 1

been on the landfill all day trying to get the hound but with no luck, came close a few times but not close enough, thanks to perlin and his dad for there help, i think a few lads are going over on monday to try again

like i say i have tried my best for the dog but i couldnt help it, but the blame has to go on the daft f##ker who left it in the first place some people should not have dogs!

atb adam

• Like 2

been on the landfill all day trying to get the hound but with no luck, came close a few times but not close enough, thanks to perlin and his dad for there help, i think a few lads are going over on monday to try again

like i say i have tried my best for the dog but i couldnt help it, but the blame has to go on the daft f##ker who left it in the first place some people should not have dogs!

atb adam

Shame that mate but good on you for being there all day!

As someone has said already, don't you know anyone in your area with a fox trap? It looks starving so it should be in within no time

Hi, as i said at the begining of the thread, i didnt want it to turn into a slanging ie of the owner or who is ever responsible for the dog, all i am interested in is the dogs welfare. The dogs owner as again been incontact and rightfully or not doesnt appreciate the negative comments, he possibly as circumstances that were not aware of.

Could the thread be locked by a moderator?

Hopefully the dog will be caught asap we will continue to try our best.

Thanks for the continued help, and i will let you know of the outcome if i can.

Thanks.

• Like 2

Slagging match lol I'd gee him more than a slagging match Ffs. Under no circumstances is this acceptable. Drug some food or use a bitch in heat to catch it if it's a dog would be my advice, I still think it be kinder to shoot the poor mutt

Edited by Hot Meat