Your Pack Of Dogs

jcm

What dogs is in your pack of bushers lurchers included I have a young lakie dog 15 tts and a small black and tan lurcher 21 tts both have fantastic noses and work well together pics to follow when I get on computer

Atb jcm

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mine.

beagle xes ,,bull lurcher bred bitch.            

Here's one of my lot   here's another             The rough bitch is a mates .   I could put a few more up but I'll be hogging the page.

Posted Images

Mine.ac8bbc827de04ceed4ff57d3ddd526be.jpg

nice pack how are the whipps bred? I have 3 whippet lurchers mother and two 6mth old pups off her .a border terrier and a black lab not much gets missed by my pack lol

Black whippet is Coursing lines, fawn whippet is racing sire coursing dam, fawn whippet is quicker but can't turn like the pure coursing bred whippet, both whippets 18"tts and 20lb perfect for bunnies.

beagle xes ,,bull lurcher bred bitch.

DSCF1315_zpsc234b026.jpg

DSCF0963_zps3ee07895.jpg

DSCF1147_zps0ee11682.jpg

Fox pack I like the look of these dogs very interesting mix I'd like to see this type work however where I hunt I think they could get us into a lot of trouble as where I hunt is on the edge of a nature reserve and if this type hit a line and end up in the dene then I could be in an awfull lot of trouble with natural England the police and rspca, as there is a lot of earths in the wood and it holds a lot of badger which is a big no no if they try to hunt them as they have been seen during the day scratting around