• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mine.

beagle xes ,,bull lurcher bred bitch.            

Here's one of my lot   here's another             The rough bitch is a mates .   I could put a few more up but I'll be hogging the page.

Posted Images

Lol could tell by how there heads tillted that they were fixated on something lol how do they fair with realy tight cover? Me and a mate were talking about airdales the other week as a multi tasking dog but I was sceptical about tight cover..for rabbits ? Atb bx1

Funny you mention that........I was standing on top of a hill plastered in briars and I had a young bitch trying to make her way up to me............she literally tore her way to the top and it is the wire-hair they have that makes them fearless when it comes to cover. Airedales generally range from medium to large size and although you don't have to worry about them going to ground because they are too big, there is no hole in a hedge they won't squeeze into. They will break into any thornbush, windbush or hedge because their prey drive and gameness is as strong as any patterdale.

Need some work for them mate not much getting away from that pack

Your not kiddin they get at least 2 hours a day everyday purposefully take them to areas where there's not much game like them to have to work for it. Seen to many dogs loose interest when they're used to being spoilt for game then they go somewhere where they have to work for it

Rabbiting man is that a first x collie/whippet, it looks a little cracker. Iv'e seen the pair on utube and they both know what there r doing you must be well chuffed with them but iv'e gotta say i love your terrier wish mine would work like her did she take long to bring on atb daywalker.

Thanks day and night walker, yes i'm well chuffed. My lurcher is 3/4 Whippet 1/4 Collie. My terrier was 15 months old when I got her already started. I got her off Skycat also known as Penny Taylor. She's alway's looking scent soon as I let her off the lead she off, that when the fun starts. above all else she's got better with age, I love to have a pup out of her this year if I can find another Russell.

Guest foxpack

beagle xes ,,bull lurcher bred bitch.

DSCF1315_zpsc234b026.jpg

DSCF0963_zps3ee07895.jpg

DSCF1147_zps0ee11682.jpg

Thats a nice stamp of lurcher there. How is she bred if you dont mind me asking? and how old in the pic?

its an old line of bull lurchers that i have keeped going for a good few years now mate ,,she is bout 15 months on this picture