On The Scrounge

Hi I am after a FREE brand new HW100KT in .177 with scope , bag and free pellets for life ,if any body can help and forgot a 12l 300 bar dive bottle but must be new :thumbs::laugh::laugh: :laugh:

Why not a BSA Ultra :laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

this could go on for a while :D:whistling::laugh::laugh::laugh:

If only Mr Pttaway didn't leave :cray::cray: he would be backing me up on the ultra :laugh::laugh:

Hi I am after a FREE brand new HW100KT in .177 with scope , bag and free pellets for life ,if any body can help and forgot a 12l 300 bar dive bottle but must be new :thumbs::laugh::laugh: :laugh:

If only Mr Pttaway didn't leave :cray::cray: he would be backing me up on the ultra :laugh::laugh:

Seen the latest instalment of VHTV ? good shooting with the ultras.

Seen the latest instalment of VHTV ? good shooting with the ultras.

Skot you would not be leave how good these ultras are ,you need to get one and see for your self mate

I will backup what the ultras are capable of vm so good they are I sold mine lol like a fekin idiot I might add

Get rid of the Gaystate and get another ultra SE you know it makes sense ! :laugh::laugh::whistling:

They aint that good :boogy::boogy: anyway i aint selling anything whats another LOL and me birthday end of the month :whistling:

• Like 1

Just a fookabout pumping up all the time, the low shot count kinda puts me off.

and I cant be arsed to mess around with divers bottles- I walk to my permission and they need filling back up after filling gun x amount of times.

plus got my hw100 for hunting and I prefer the feel of a good jerry springer when im plinking! ;)

no room in my armoury for a little ultra im afraid. got plenty of fire power with what I already have! :D

I had a go with Si's ultra se last time I went to one of THL meets and it seemed a nice rifle.. but I had a go of Daz7's hw100kt and I fell in love, hence why I got my own :toast:

XTX AIR put a reg in mine , so getting about 60 shots from it

Like I said before my HW100kt .22 is just so great to shoot and it would be the last gun to go if I had to sell all of my guns

Edited by villaman
  • Like 2

I wouldn't trade my hw 100 for 10 ultras. i had one a few years ago. single shot model. didn't like it, then everyone was raving bout the new se multi. went out bought one, and to say i didn't rate it was an understatement. it was supposed to be my dedicated ratting rifle. it came once and once only. i went straight back to my 100.

I will backup what the ultras are capable of vm so good they are I sold mine lol like a fekin idiot I might add

Get rid of the Gaystate and get another ultra SE you know it makes sense ! :laugh::laugh::whistling:

Jealousy is a terrible thing.

Daystate or go home I say

• Like 1