Update And Pics

Ok, first off, I hope that everyone had a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

About month or so ago I took Fen to a chyropracter for a muscle injury. I was told to put ice on it once a day and then massage the area and after a week, stop with the ice but keep massaging the area until he seems to be over it. Now, a month on, he seems to be doing just fine so I took him out for his first proper leg stretch since the injury. Bloody good job too as he's been bouncing off the walls :laugh: I think I'm going to give him until the weekend and then take him out for a spin. Can't wait to get out again! :victory:

post-60570-0-52987000-1388593709.jpg

• Like 2

He's looking well Sam, glad he's ok now.

Milly came back limping yesterday after chasing a rabbit, she was just getting fit too, but needs a few weeks off now, and a bit of time in the therapy box.

He's looking well Sam, glad he's ok now.

Milly came back limping yesterday after chasing a rabbit, she was just getting fit too, but needs a few weeks off now, and a bit of time in the therapy box.

That's a real shame Geoff! Hope she makes a swift recovery for you :thumbs: Have you every used a laser pen? We used one on Fen and obviously we can't be sure whether it helped or not but the chyropractor said that they work well

Nice dog mate take your time getting him going again mate atb fm

Thanks FM, don't you worry about that. He won't be getting rushed! I've made that mistake before, never again. It jjust makes thing more difficult in the long run

• Like 1