Owd Years Night.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

always good reading your posts moll nice way to see in the new year ..glad the dog was ok ..

Lucky dog moll. That's the dangers with lamping new ground, unforeseen dangers. My old bitch hit a 4x4 post years ago, same screaming she was holding her leg up, checked her over leg was fine, cut on

Happy new year, good you found enough for the dogs to run. I hope 2014 is a good one and the dogs stay injury free.

Posted Images

All the pooches done well apart from that little accident with Rudie... i have heard that sickening thud before when a dog hit's a immovable object at speed and the first word that came out of my mouth to Adam was "f**k".. :blink: ...how he walked away from that i will never know..infact how he is still alive i don't know..all that matter's is he is half ok for now and ready to rock again soon.. :boogy: ..

It just a shame Moll you could of not stopped for the Party in the Barn.. maybe another day.. :victory: ..

:thumbs: . Sounds like a good night apart from the obvious , I hope your dogs OK now.................

I wouldn't have fancied that tent in this weather.

It's in a barn mate out of the wind and rain.. :victory:

• Like 2

:thumbs: . Sounds like a good night apart from the obvious , I hope your dogs OK now.................

I wouldn't have fancied that tent in this weather.

It's in a barn mate out of the wind and rain.. :victory:

Out of the rain perhaps but not the wind....It was bloody freezing in there :icon_eek:

All the pooches done well apart from that little accident with Rudie... i have heard that sickening thud before when a dog hit's a immovable object at speed and the first word that came out of my mouth to Adam was "f**k".. :blink: ...how he walked away from that i will never know..infact how he is still alive i don't know..all that matter's is he is half ok for now and ready to rock again soon.. :boogy: ..

It just a shame Moll you could of not stopped for the Party in the Barn.. maybe another day.. :victory: ..

Millet in a tent with a teenage boy, where have I heard that before? :D:D:D

Cheers, D.

• Like 2

The dog should be ok,mine did the same on a metal gate,you could see inside where his head was stoved in,he cost a lot to get fixed and he did retreive the rabbit,he is still here and 17 yr old now,good luck with getting the dog sorted.

Thanks for that fellas, a proper good read,, i enjoyed that, 2014 has been

crap up to now, and what with all this rain, i cant see an end to it coming soon.

My old dog hit a fence once chasing a bloody squirrel and he had a fit, not a nice thing to see with any dog,

But he is back to his self now thank God, cheers Moll

• Like 1