Why Do People Do It

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's the last time I stand talking to you ,,,,,you can feck off.........

I get the odd 1 or 2,,, pm,, me saying I must get1000..s of bunnys,, i infact write them all down,,,,and there s not has many has you think,, when you add them up,,,,thats were a lot of hunters go wr

Plenty of people about like that mate. Too many see everything as a competition. If youve done one thing they've allways done better. Let them get on pal

never ever lied about what i catch and have never bigged a dog up to look good no need to as long as im happy with what i have thats all that matters,and the people who do soon get found out and come up with all the excuses in the book oh the dogs not running well tonight :laugh:

• Like 2

Not been in the lurcher game long say four years always done little bits ferreting , shooting taking dogs for a mooch fishing ect but I've never in all my life met a bigger bunch of lying fuckers people telling me story's about dogs I've seen run its amazing some of the shit that comes out of there mouth telling story's to people about nights out that I was there as if I wasn't I would say 90% of lurcher men I've met are full of shit

• Like 1

Its called an inferiority complex. You are clearly more polite than me. As soon as the bullshyte started flowing, Id have made it my sole purpose to discredit him and make him look a twat. I love meeting them, Its priceless when bullshitters start flapping, stuttering, an backtracking once they.re put on the spot!!!!!

• Like 2

:tongue2:

Some lads that come out with it I do find a bit funny. I must admit, if it was in a pub over a beer you would be pissing yourself and they would know you have caught them out and see the funny side, but then you have the pros that lie and that's not funny; it's just a bit low. :cray:

Edited by tjones3862
To make it readable!!!

WHATS 1 OF THEM,,MILLET..

Log of the site matey..and go to your normal page from when you first turn the computer on.. right click with your mouse and a little box will come up with some option's.. click on the screen resolution link and alter the size of the text too suit your eye sight.. :thumbs: ..1280 x 768 might be better for you.

Edited by Millet

i had a bloke today down near the local shop on my way back from a walk with the pup telling me him and his mate used to keep lurchers, and how they're good hunting dogs (believable enough) He then went on to ask me how old my pup was.when i told him 12 weeks, he said he used to get rid of his dogs at about 14 weeks...when i asked why he said its because they wouldnt get down the rabbit holes any more. and how terriers were too slow down the rabbit holes and how lurchers would chase them round the tunnels.

I thought he was taking the piss at first. Turns out he was stone cold serious. He bought lurcher pups, sent em down rabbit holes, then got rid at about 14 weeks as they were too big to 'chase the rabbits round the tunnels'

• Like 1