Why Do People Do It

NOT LONG BACK WITH THE DOGS, NOT SEEN THIS CHAP IN A WHILE BUT DO NO HIM WELL,, SO TO SPEAK, HES A LURCHER MAN AND A FERRETING MAN ,,,SO TO SPEAK AGAIN,,, I AT TO STAND THERE FOR 20 ODD MINS LISTENING TO LIES,, AND MORE LIES,, WHAT HES ADD THIS SEASON FROM HIS PUP, GETTIG BIG NUMBERS AND FERRETING EVERY WEEK,,BAGGING THE NUMBERS UP,,,, WHY COME OUT WITH ALL THE RUBBISH,,,THE ONLY PERSON HE WAS KIDDING WAS HIM,SELF ,,LOL AND THE DOGS AND FERRETS,,LOL,,,,,I MUST ADMIT I WAS SMILEING TO MESELF WHEN HE WAS TELLING ME,,,,A BIT LIKE A POACHER,S TALE...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's the last time I stand talking to you ,,,,,you can feck off.........

I get the odd 1 or 2,,, pm,, me saying I must get1000..s of bunnys,, i infact write them all down,,,,and there s not has many has you think,, when you add them up,,,,thats were a lot of hunters go wr

Plenty of people about like that mate. Too many see everything as a competition. If youve done one thing they've allways done better. Let them get on pal