Not Long Now

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yeah northern lad been monitoring her temperature through out the pregnancy so that i know when the change comes, she has been eating a bit better today must have been a bit of a off day thought

Hi all a few up to date pic's of pups, now at 5 weeks old and eating me out of house and home, I ve found it tiring at times with the early starts but am enjoying every minute of watching them grow an

Hi all just thought i share the excited of the birth of my pups now only a week and a bit away, this is a breeding i have chosen after a lot of thought and some good advise off a few respected members

Posted Images

Hope all goes well for you Ian,youve certainly done your best to provide a good start for them...the only thing I would add is if the bitches temp drops for 24 hrs and still no pups I would have her to the vet for a check...nearly lost a bitch and pups some years ago ,she was showing no signs of labour/distress but temp had been down 24hrs,ended up having a section as the pups were too large (my fault had overfed the bitch,never bred a litter before :icon_redface: )having said this don't get to hung up on potential problems....Im sure she will be fine,enjoy....youll never have a spare minute when theyre here ,proper time wasters,sat watching there every move and seeing their characters develop :yes: ATVB Dave

Hi dave thanks so much for the advice I will keep that in mind :thumbs: yeah can't wait to watch them grow and develop :yes: once again many thanks atb Ian

is she due this week,? hope it goes ok, and nice x as well, if ididnt have my 2 dogs ,its a x i would look at :thumbs:

Hope all goes well for you Ian,youve certainly done your best to provide a good start for them...the only thing I would add is if the bitches temp drops for 24 hrs and still no pups I would have her to the vet for a check...nearly lost a bitch and pups some years ago ,she was showing no signs of labour/distress but temp had been down 24hrs,ended up having a section as the pups were too large (my fault had overfed the bitch,never bred a litter before :icon_redface: )having said this don't get to hung up on potential problems....Im sure she will be fine,enjoy....youll never have a spare minute when theyre here ,proper time wasters,sat watching there every move and seeing their characters develop :yes: ATVB Dave

Hi dave thanks so much for the advice I will keep that in mind :thumbs: yeah can't wait to watch them grow and develop :yes: once again many thanks atb Ian

is she due this week,? hope it goes ok, and nice x as well, if ididnt have my 2 dogs ,its a x i would look at :thumbs:

Hi bird, yes in the next few days

This is the first time I've looked at this, good to see a set up like it and all things in place, you are obviously a committed individual and I wish you all the very best :thumbs:

thanks snifferboy just trying to do it right as you only get out what you put in atb Ian

Hi all the waiting is over they've arrived 5 bitches and 3 dogs :victory: . The first out was a big bitch which was breech i had 3 more like that and all the rest head first, it all started around 7.00pm tuesday night last one out at 5.00am wednesday morning long night but well worth it :yes:

Mum and pups all doing well mum has her appetite back, its funny how nature works as watching her with the pups you would find it hard to believe that it's her first as they know just what to do, will get some pic's up in a few day's, I'm off for some kip now atb Ian :thumbs:

• Like 2