Lurcher Injured And Missing Addlethorpe (Nr Skegness)

Stella went missing on Christmas day she was badly injured and bleeding when she took flight,

She was last seen Christmas night on the golf course about 3 miles away from where she went missing,

Stella doesn't know the area as they are on holiday at a caravan park when it happened.

Please cross post, Stella can be nervous and could bolt if approached, there's been no sightings of her since

Christmas night. Please ring if sighted - 07901884805 / 07795956031

If anyone is able to help search it would be much appreciated please ring or text numbers above, owners are due to go back home on Sunday/Monday and are worried sick about having to leave her there.

http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=61901&follow=y#.Ur1ZjfsV9sK

61901_b.jpg

Try contacting JGs dog sanctuary 01652 657 820. i lost a lurcher out that way for three days and she ended up there. If its not there they may be able to tell you if its been picked up. Sorry i couldnt be any more help good luck in getting it back.

Nothing at all, no sightings nothing.

They now think the one in boston may have been a lurcher that was possibly left behind, there had been coursers in that area the night before.

They had a tracker dog out yesterday and although the dog picked up a scent, it lead to just the last positive sighting of her and that was near the stadium on Christmas night.

Thanks Stig, if you could contact Sandy Stella s owner and have a chat with her, think they possibly need help checking farms out etc

as it could be Stella's laying low during the day.

07901884805 / 07795956031

Nothing at all, no sightings nothing.

They now think the one in boston may have been a lurcher that was possibly left behind, there had been coursers in that area the night before.

They had a tracker dog out yesterday and although the dog picked up a scent, it lead to just the last positive sighting of her and that was near the stadium on Christmas night.

Thanks Stig, if you could contact Sandy Stella s owner and have a chat with her, think they possibly need help checking farms out etc

as it could be Stella's laying low during the day.

07901884805 / 07795956031

a lot of open land that way my bet is she`s snuggled up in front of someones fire --local radios a good bet i know a few farms anderby creek and mumby i`ll pop in and have a word ....i`m fishing at anderby friday and sunday and hopefully if the weathers ok out n about a couple of nights ...

Thanks Stig.

The person who saw her that christmas night said she headed towards the chicken farm, from there there's been nothing.

briggs place at alford --- long shot but theres a riding school and stables at bluebell farm they have a fair few ride out from there might just be worth a call or pop in with a poster ,,, pm sent

Edited by the_stig