DAIHATSU Fourtrak

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Zap,just check out the website DAIHTSU DRIVERS UK,It's a good forum,you'll get an idea of prices on there,plus the gallery has lots of pics of DAIHATSU FOURTRAKS,Those 2.8TD fortaks are fast as well as robust,better than landy's,all the best,

Higgins.

Chief, the thing to do, not that i have mind, is get hold of some Suzuki Vitara 16" rims. :thumbs:

These fit on all Daihatsu Fourtraks and give a much better choice of tyres whilst at the same time raising ground clearence.

I've been trying to get some for months now mind, so i can only suppose they are like hens teeth :cry:

,better than landy's,

How very dare you!! :laugh: ..........

Only thing to consider with out & out off road tyres is (IMHO) they are not normally standard to buy from tyre garages etc and you could end up out of action & paying through the nose a little.......I have gone for a bit of a trade off so that I can easily get them, be it at a garage or at the side of the road............anyway, its a flat desert here! :big_boss:

i think you can get away with 30x9.50x15 without any mods, mine has got 31x10.50x15 grizzly claws on but it has had a 2 inch lift and is fitted with 32mm wheel spacers to stop it catching anywhere, its a commercial and has a 5.5 ton winch fitted to the front aswell just incase :)

I had one & I'd swear by it............Much rather it as a tool as a pose to the Toyota Hilux I had , not as comfortable but a far better workhorse..............As has been pointed out the only niggles would be space & maybe clearance but other than that they are the dogs bollocks !!!!

Does 4 grand sound about right for a v reg eighty thousand on the clock turbo ? :icon_redface::icon_redface:
:whistling::whistling: i aint got a clue about fare prices so a little help would be nice :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: ,higgins i cant get on that site you put up but thanks for trying