Vinni Dog

Sf ask bully to run u best of 5 not 3 cus if vinnie can handle it I guarantee you bully can't every time he gets a stinger Jb packs him away

You wouldnt be saying that if you had him get a stinger and he puts him away you dont know the dog atall thats plain to see seen the dog have 3 stingers and kill them all plus number 4 then run 3 days later and do 4 out of 4.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vinni Lads

f***ing scum bags mate sometimes u better being saying fk all about your dogs

Sum shite talk on this topic the man had his dog stolen enda story he tried his balls off tryn find out were his dog went you lose heart after 3 weeks england a big place the dog could be in any count

Posted Images

SF do you not think it should be arianged in private instead of a like a boxing match that,s more like a threat .it should still be about the sport not people,s egho,s I got a pm from a lad who was out with jack the other day and it was a run between friend,s kilt 3 each not as reported on here no match just lad,s jealous of bully,s record.

Im no threat to no 1 mate I'm in it for the sport if he beats me I shake he hand and I would expect the same from him it's a day out

anybody charging a grand for a service isnt innit for the sport.you beat him it fooks him up a bit.if it comes off insist on a camera man being there
You sound like a scratched record np theres money surrounding coursing these days big matches competitions stud fees puppy prices big money dogs big money paid for permission when u have something good enough to get some money back u do it. Dont mean u not in it for the sport the whole reason we all risk it every time out is for the sport

SF do you not think it should be arianged in private instead of a like a boxing match that,s more like a threat .it should still be about the sport not people,s egho,s I got a pm from a lad who was out with jack the other day and it was a run between friend,s kilt 3 each not as reported on here no match just lad,s jealous of bully,s record.

Im no threat to no 1 mate I'm in it for the sport if he beats me I shake he hand and I would expect the same from him it's a day out
anybody charging a grand for a service isnt innit for the sport.you beat him it fooks him up a bit.if it comes off insist on a camera man being there
You sound like a scratched record np theres money surrounding coursing these days big matches competitions stud fees puppy prices big money dogs big money paid for permission when u have something good enough to get some money back u do it. Dont mean u not in it for the sport the whole reason we all risk it every time out is for the sport

and thats the reason these dogs are being lifted, money is the root of all evil and will ruin any game. if ye dropped the "big money" aspect of coursing people wouldnt be stealing them just to see the dog run behind longears.

im not into coursing but from an outsider looking in that is my opinion of it. even If i wanted to get into it i couldnt justify spending the sort of money you lads get for a well bred pup.

im hoping the dog is found safe and sound. sombody will slip up somewhere and leave a clue or talk out of turn in a pub or somthing and you will eventually know the story, hopefully that will happen sooner rather than later and you get the dog back safe and sound.

• Like 2

its hard to know sometimes what is the best thing to do. when mine went i was told to look everywhere i thought i could and tell lads you know they were nicked and keep ear to the ground, keep it low profile and heat off the dogs and they will be moved about and might surface. I struggled to keep it together but didnt go nuts at the start, seemingly stolen dogs are keep in a quite spot till the heat dies down and it seems safe to move them, too much heat and it may be done in and just burried... truth or not i dont know as ill never get my head around the way these c**ts operate.

low and behold two weeks after mine disappeared i got word they had been shown to a lad in order to try sell them and thats where they slipped up. i got mine back that eve and had my chance to go nuts then.....

its a very hard situation to be in but maybe too much heat will prevent the dog from surfacing, just my two cents from being in a similar situation.