Shooting Buddy Wanted Wiltshire

Gents,

I'm currently in Wilshire. just got back frim Afghanistan in October. the wife has treated me to a Cz 455 Varmint .22 fitted with Hawke panorama for Xmas. I'm itching to get out and putting the girl through her paces, I have a permission but its an hour away from where I live and there are limitations as to when I can go down. Also have a HW97 .22 fitted with Hawke eclipse 4x16 if the opportunity for a bit of close quarter combat rises with some rats lol

Any one in Wiltshire (not fussed were abouts) looking for a bit of company on a shoot, sit there and listen to my crap war stories lol! like I said just got back from Afghan and was running the bi-monthly range out there for near enough 700 people twice a month for 6 months. fully qualified SAA instructor (Section-Platoon Weapons instructor) so professionalism and saftey is not a question have asked locally but I think squaddies must just have a bad name around here because no one was interested in letting me shoot on there land.

Currently based in Chippenham but not fussed where I have to travel to. im available all the way up to the end of January

Ill even provide a thermos of coffee for the day

Regards

Pat

• 1 month later...

Hello there .

I also live near wiltshire always interested to meet up with people on shoots .

Currently applying for my fire arms cert but do own a new bsa Ultra se multi shot . Which if you fancied a day / night on the rabbits pigeons or rats . give me a holla on fb or something ....

Cheers

Jared

• 3 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.