Help Name My New Puppy(25Pounds To Charity)

David.evans

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nigger

Right lads Can't think of a name for my new puppy cocker, if you can think of a good name and I pick it I will give 25 pounds to the charity that you want , and a happy Xmas to you all Atb dave

millie

Posted Images

Thank you lads for all your great names , her name will be picked on New Year's Eve , by the way laird rake , I have been over whelmed on this site with your generosity , if I were to pick the name you so kindly suggest, would you be so kind to give me ten of your best permissions, a crate of fine scotch malt , and at least two of your best air rifles , I would then be able to help out all the lads down south that are some times struggling to find some where to shoot lol

On a serious note I thank you all

Atb Dave

• Like 1

Well Dave what a cracking looking pup,when i saw the picture you posted with the sad eyes and the empty bowl i though oliver but when i read on and found out she was a bitch its got to be Olivia or olly,but means its Christmas its got to be Holly. very kind of you to donate to charity or as im writing this she could be called charity? Festive greetings Mike.