Cur Pup Doing Well

coming up 11 month now...time flies by eh. the mooching is going great marking up working alongside ferrets and terriers. shes a joy to watch very committed an switched on bitch. had a couple runs on the lamp this morning she caught both.. don't want to over do it so ill just keep up what im doing ..couple runs on the lamp when conditions are good and hopefully come September next year she'll be ready for some graft. thanks for looking and atb for rest of the season and new year..sesku

post-52869-0-92612000-1387698491_thumb.jpg

post-52869-0-29035600-1387698878_thumb.jpg

• Like 13

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Firstly Sesku,. your young jukel looks real nice,...just my type...     I've always kept such beasts,.and in truth, some of them have been real strange beasts.. Personaly,.I class a dog as being

coming up 11 month now...time flies by eh. the mooching is going great marking up working alongside ferrets and terriers. shes a joy to watch very committed an switched on bitch. had a couple runs o

Your either a lover or a hater of the cur x ... there never seems to be a middle road when it comes to them but they suit me whereas others wouldn't give my dog a kennel lol..like Phil says it's no go

Posted Images

Brilliant stuff...both this pup and Borderscots are the two that ive been following their progress with great interest ... ive said before why dogs of this type ain't more popular I don't know especially in today's climate and the hunting legislation but ive had several heavily saturated cur types in the last 30 year and all of them have been ok atleast good enough for me lol..enjoy s.e s.k.u I can almost guarantee you that you will never go hungry with such a mutt at your side..good luck..Atb Andy

• Like 8

Try to loose the collar when You feels she is ready.

What makes you say this?

Collars can Kill.... :thumbs: i dont work mine ever with one, in the pre ban days...... the only collar we used was a very small up the neck and tight behind the ear jobby.

I have seen many whippet types wearing those triple strap collars...... why :hmm: a fashoin fad :icon_eek:

Like wise i dont turn horses out with head collars on........... experience taught me such :yes:

• Like 2

Brilliant stuff...both this pup and Borderscots are the two that ive been following their progress with great interest ... ive said before why dogs of this type ain't more popular I don't know especially in today's climate and the hunting legislation but ive had several heavily saturated cur types in the last 30 year and all of them have been ok atleast good enough for me lol..enjoy s.e s.k.u I can almost guarantee you that you will never go hungry with such a mutt at your side..good luck..Atb Andy

thanks andy ...atb sesku....

What makes you say this?

Collars can Kill.... :thumbs: i dont work mine ever with one, in the pre ban days...... the only collar we used was a very small up the neck and tight behind the ear jobby.

I have seen many whippet types wearing those triple strap collars...... why :hmm: a fashoin fad :icon_eek:

Like wise i dont turn horses out with head collars on........... experience taught me such :yes:

I know blokes who've ran dogs collared up for 45 years and never had a collar related accident.

I like running dogs with a collar on. Just personal preference.

Bonny lass she is mate, looks like she's coming on a treat....best of luck with her. Really liking the look of these cur types, make a lot of sense in this day and age. Just out of curiosity, how much sighthound in the mix?

the dam was 3/4 grey ...she looked almost pure grey . Atb sesku
  • Like 2

What makes you say this?

I know blokes who've ran dogs collared up for 45 years and never had a collar related accident.

I like running dogs with a collar on. Just personal preference.

I would rather we stuck on topic ............ that can be debated another time :D

• Like 1