Police

had been walking the pup down the local football fields, once was finished jumped in car and as i was about to pull away.. blue lights flash.. asked me to get out car, said it was because were i was parked.. i explained that was aload of crap, people have been parking on this grass verge for years.. anyway took my details, went into his car to check, while he was doing a person check wumin was talking away asking about pup, breed etc..

guy comes back explains theres been reports of someone hunting(lamping,i seen the lamp a couple times past few nights) and said he was going to check over the car.. anyway all good, pup was even brave enough to give a feeble growl at him lol

anyway before i left he said you know its against the law to hunt any animal with dogs right, i said no... rabbits are ok, hares,foxs,deer no... he said when you go home, google it and do some research..

its ok to hunt rabbits with dogs right or am talking shite and the guy was right?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tell him go and Google the meaning of get f****d

perfectly legal joe, (with permo),next time tell him it is his job to know the law not yours to teach it him.

Yes its ok, as long as you have the landowners permission. Tell the copper to go and Google it lol......

He was right in this instance. I'm presuming you would not have had permission from the owners to chase rabbits on the football field.

It is also worth remembering, you can be arrested and have your dogs, vehicle removed if they think you have been illegally chasing game. The onus is then on you to prove your innocence. A load of hassle best avoided imo.

He was right in this instance. I'm presuming you would not have had permission from the owners to chase rabbits on the football field.

It is also worth remembering, you can be arrested and have your dogs, vehicle removed if they think you have been illegally chasing game. The onus is then on you to prove your innocence. A load of hassle best avoided imo.

Don't side with those bunch of c**ts he was taking the pup for a walk not lamping of chasing rabbits it would be different if he had a chocolate labrador or a handbag dog they are f****n dickhead who don't know their own job
  • Like 3