What Was Best After Minshaw's Blue??

I always eat brunch,,, and high tea,,, thought everyone did?

i thought a brunch was a full English with chips, bread,butter and a cup of tea :laugh:

Correct mate,,, I need a brunch to keep me going,,between breakfast and lunch,,,then it's a big gap till 4 pm when I have high tea,,, then dinner at 6 ish followed be supper later in the evening,, other wise I waste a way to a shadow

• Like 4

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im keeping off this topic after this post lol..Giro..Tartan was actually out of Nipper x Greyhound so was Blue's half brother..Martin Richardson owned him from through your way..As Yeti said I didn't

Paulus . . . out of interest, what is the guy doing wrong? As controversial as the topic may be. . . he's not being rude, offensive or illiterate. . . . . healthy debate is good!

16 odd year ago may pal had a 3/4 grey 1/4 bull out of Shane..   Looked Like a grey hound - in fact it looked like the dog from the Simpsons..   That was a amazing dog..   For catching and killi

Posted Images

FUJI, on 21 Dec 2013 - 07:14 AM, said:snapback.png

Im keeping off this topic after this post lol..Giro..Tartan was actually out of Nipper x Greyhound so was Blue's half brother..Martin Richardson owned him from through your way..As Yeti said I didn't own Cora as Billy M did but I did breed her dam..Nigger was bred out of Blue's litter brother x collie/grey deerhound/grey dam..he was a real dog..anyways merry xmas guys .. don't matter a shite what name tag is attached to your dog it won't make it any better if its not out regular and thats exactly why some of the of the aforementioned dogs were of a decent calibre as their owners lived and breathed the game..all the best folks..keep on keeping on..Andy

Was martins nick name Dint Eyes ?

I would only call M.R Sir :laugh: He is big hard lump..

Was good pals with Kev..

I though M.R told me Tartan was out of Blue, but probly mis heard him..

Told me about that many different dogs and tales my head was spinning :laugh:

Freelance what was your old dogs bred out off ??

Have you got any pics of Kevs old dogs ??

Edited by Giro
  • Like 1

My mate bought Smash off Kev Giro..I went out with it with Kev never got a lot, 7 hares and a Roe but when my mate had it I seen it catch 21 hares with its sister that I owned..it got killed down the Lakes whilst running a Red Deer it broke its neck when hitting the bank of a small stream..instantly killed..big fine blue dog he was..I have a pic of him but its poor lol..I can't recall the name of the red dog Kevin had at the time bred out of Minshaw stuff? It'll come back to me maybe haha was a lovely looking dog not unlike Soz of the big fellas

• Like 2

My mate bought Smash off Kev Giro..I went out with it with Kev never got a lot, 7 hares and a Roe but when my mate had it I seen it catch 21 hares with its sister that I owned..it got killed down the Lakes whilst running a Red Deer it broke its neck when hitting the bank of a small stream..instantly killed..big fine blue dog he was..I have a pic of him but its poor lol..I can't recall the name of the red dog Kevin had at the time bred out of Minshaw stuff? It'll come back to me maybe haha was a lovely looking dog not unlike Soz of the big fellas

Kevs dog was called bully and out of blue x grip I think ? And correct me if am wrong but am sure kev told me smash was iffy on rabbits and would pull up at times on them, but ran everthing else fine ? Cheers atb

FUJI, on 21 Dec 2013 - 07:14 AM, said:snapback.png

Im keeping off this topic after this post lol..Giro..Tartan was actually out of Nipper x Greyhound so was Blue's half brother..Martin Richardson owned him from through your way..As Yeti said I didn't own Cora as Billy M did but I did breed her dam..Nigger was bred out of Blue's litter brother x collie/grey deerhound/grey dam..he was a real dog..anyways merry xmas guys .. don't matter a shite what name tag is attached to your dog it won't make it any better if its not out regular and thats exactly why some of the of the aforementioned dogs were of a decent calibre as their owners lived and Girbreathed the game..all the best folks..keep on keeping on..Andy

Giro my old dogs were bred out of gizzie and venger and g chapmens dogs kes blue out gringo stuff I think, and yes mate I have old pics ov kevs bully smash and g chapmens dogs from I used to go up there for a sessio, the good old days......lol. I will try and get some pics up, but my pc broke and am on a crappy tablet thingy and not the best with technical stuff.....lol. Cheers atb

Was martins nick name Dint Eyes ?

I would only call M.R Sir :laugh: He is big hard lump..

Was good pals with Kev..

I though M.R told me Tartan was out of Blue, but probly mis heard him..

Told me about that many different dogs and tales my head was spinning :laugh:

Freelance what was your old dogs bred out off ??

Have you got any pics of Kevs old dogs ??

I fooked that up, my reply above is on the end of andys reply.....

Giro my old dogs were out of gizzie and venger and g chapmens kes blue out of gringo stuff I think ? And yes mate I have some old pics of kevs Bully Smash and G Chapmens Kes Blue ect of when I used to go up there regular for a session, was happy days with them barmy cumbrians.....lol. I will try and get them up, but my pc is broke and am on a tablet thingy and am not the best with technical stuff...lol

Hows your pup doing, what size and shape she made ?

Cheers atb

• Like 1

Andy ever remember a dog called Shane ? Not a minshaw a half bull/grey I think, it had a hell of a reputation back then round the lakes. Cheers atb

16 odd year ago may pal had a 3/4 grey 1/4 bull out of Shane..

Looked Like a grey hound - in fact it looked like the dog from the Simpsons..

That was a amazing dog..

For catching and killing foxes.. It caught plenty of another gear and knocked over plenty daytime hares and Roe.

That's that Pup Freelance.. Its not Minshaw bred its Collie saluki lurcher..

Marking a tin of celebrations :laugh: :laugh:

post-3937-0-69079100-1387710656_thumb.jpg

• Like 5