What Was Best After Minshaw's Blue??

Im keeping off this topic after this post lol..Giro..Tartan was actually out of Nipper x Greyhound so was Blue's half brother..Martin Richardson owned him from through your way..As Yeti said I didn't own Cora as Billy M did but I did breed her dam..Nigger was bred out of Blue's litter brother x collie/grey deerhound/grey dam..he was a real dog..anyways merry xmas guys .. don't matter a shite what name tag is attached to your dog it won't make it any better if its not out regular and thats exactly why some of the of the aforementioned dogs were of a decent calibre as their owners lived and breathed the game..all the best folks..keep on keeping on..Andy

• Like 9

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im keeping off this topic after this post lol..Giro..Tartan was actually out of Nipper x Greyhound so was Blue's half brother..Martin Richardson owned him from through your way..As Yeti said I didn't

Paulus . . . out of interest, what is the guy doing wrong? As controversial as the topic may be. . . he's not being rude, offensive or illiterate. . . . . healthy debate is good!

16 odd year ago may pal had a 3/4 grey 1/4 bull out of Shane..   Looked Like a grey hound - in fact it looked like the dog from the Simpsons..   That was a amazing dog..   For catching and killi

Posted Images

Im keeping off this topic after this post lol..Giro..Tartan was actually out of Nipper x Greyhound so was Blue's half brother..Martin Richardson owned him from through your way..As Yeti said I didn't own Cora as Billy M did but I did breed her dam..Nigger was bred out of Blue's litter brother x collie/grey deerhound/grey dam..he was a real dog..anyways merry xmas guys .. don't matter a shite what name tag is attached to your dog it won't make it any better if its not out regular and thats exactly why some of the of the aforementioned dogs were of a decent calibre as their owners lived and breathed the game..all the best folks..keep on keeping on..Andy

Was martins nick name Dint Eyes ?