Rabbit Control - Golf Course

Your freezer must be stacked Stu!!! Cracking fella.

hahahaha all my rabbits get sold to a local falconry business :) a few beer tokens :) and pellet cash :)

Nice shooting again Stuart, I had a look at the panorama and it looks a brilliant scope really clear looks a nice scope for the price

ill have a look at those :) just looking to get a more clearer picture on my NS50

I have the Panorama and i can't fault it, glass is beautiful and clear and it works with ChairGun easily.

ATVB

Roger

ps Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your loved ones.

thanks ill defo check that model out :)

I like the sidewinders. Bit rich for my blood tho lol. Panorama will do for me :)

Good shooting and rifle looks nice matey

cheers pal :)

the panorama vg scope and the ret is very thin compared to others n for the money vg buy the sidewinder also excellent only gripe with the panorama is its not side focus which is a pain

yeah sidewinder looks the dogs balls but abit pricey see what happens when i go to the shop :)

good shooting bud nice gun

thanks very much :)

Evening all

Just in from a walk about one of the golf courses I control the rabbits on, managed to take 6 after about a hour and a half.

Looking to get a new scope for xmas, whats your thoughts on a hawke sidewinder???

20131217_205829_zpsbbcstwzr.jpg

Hi Stuart

The side winders a great bit of kit well worth the money . I got one about month ago and love it :thumbs: