Pup Comeing On

wi11ow

Tidy wee pup..

Would fancy one of these in the future..

Have you done this breeding before williow ??

More biddable that the beagle x ??

never bred this bitch before had a few spaniel x terriers good busher easy to work with when you have two diffrent types beagel x and spaniel x with there hunting styles being so diffrent its not a team working together but great noses in both breds

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3/4 spaniel x patt 5 1/2 months comeing on

brother and my bitch

pups first mark pleased with that saw one go down so shes learning

Posted Images

I was always planning on trying this cross, but I changed career so that sorted that out lol, I cant imagine them lacking energy lol all the best with the pup Willow.

DnN

thanks full of energy and want to please you all the time :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

no russall in them just looked a the cocker blood line few of the champions look the same so i dont think it will stop him working like the old type terriers queen ann legs :thumbs:

i didn't mean he had Russel in him mate i meant some terriers have bowed front legs ......like the Russel types (as an example ) :thumbs:

all the same he looks a cracker and as long as it don't affect him then jobs a good un.....id defo have him in my kennels. ;)

• Like 1

no russall in them just looked a the cocker blood line few of the champions look the same so i dont think it will stop him working like the old type terriers queen ann legs :thumbs:

i didn't mean he had Russel in him mate i meant some terriers have bowed front legs ......like the Russel types (as an example ) :thumbs:

all the same he looks a cracker and as long as it don't affect him then jobs a good un.....id defo have him in my kennels. ;)

the dog is real steady the lad has had him on a few shoots all ready every one has said the same how steady they are :thumbs: