• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my gould bitch

watch that chain dont break

Posted Images

nice looking dog Uru! Hope it works well for you. We just did a breeding of pattie to a little pit bitch to hunt yotes. Got some high hopes for them.

Rom

Thank you.He's turned into a real nice dog.Maybe I should have just put "a dog",rather than a "Gould dog",I don't know.

BUT thank you,and good luck with that cross,I don't think a lot of people realize what is going on with the coyotes.Unless you are right on the spot and a bit of a sharp shooter,I don't think most Patterdales/fells can deal with coyotes,unless they are given some type of help(my opinions).take care,uru

I agree Uru. over here ours are learning from the wolves as we have 8 large packs of them and the yotes are staring to kill calves and hunt in packs which has alot of the farmers in a fret. My male patts will take on a lone young yote but don't stand a chance with some of the bigger ones that we have seen. Oh and I have some Gould in my stuff too, not that close though

Edited by ROM Terriers

Eyeball was back in the 80s thing again my friend ?

i don't have to think again pal the dogs ken breed in the eighties and up and til Spartacus had no other bull in them not on the old peds that I seen he may have put bull in them in the last 10 to 15 years I couldn't tell u maybe stig could share some light I class Gould dogs as dogs up to Spartacus and some of his offspring. I know lads from midlands with his stuff bred bull in to them but don't think much good come out of it and before u jump on me I know Spartacus was half parks could of been worse he could of put border in them lol
  • Like 1

That's the terrier game stig a lot of lies and bullshit I'm not knocking ken he bred more proper working blacks than most just there are a lot of people claim to have his blood but don't not many of the original stuff left now pal it's few and far between and black dogs are making to much coin these days

• Like 1

That's the terrier game stig a lot of lies and bullshit I'm not knocking ken he bred more proper working blacks than most just there are a lot of people claim to have his blood but don't not many of the original stuff left now pal it's few and far between and black dogs are making to much coin these days

i know what i know and i`ve posted a fair bit of info on here re kens,middletons,nuttall,mousley,chapman, hulme and even plummers dogs but i`ve give up now because of one twat on here who decided to spend most of a thread having a dig ------- i could freely give up info but fook it :laugh:

You right if it come from John in the 80s it had BORDER in them. Ken bought two bull from south Ireland ex trial dogs put them in his pats and Russell's do not need to ask Stig :huh:

he never said ask me --- :icon_eek::blink::icon_eek::blink::icon_eek: .....

• Like 1

Are u referring to the simmy dog not in the ped of Spartacus mother not the one I seen any way thought dr bred spart out of dog ken breed black jack smithy /eyeball but who really gives a shit long time ago by the way don't know stig just sticking my 2pence in people would be better off worrying how a dog works than harping on about lines

• Like 1