Need A Shooting/lamp Partner West Oxford

I'm the other side of oxfordshire mate. Around the Harwell area, otherwise I'd come and give you hand but I'm in the same boat over this way, struggling to find someone to lamp or shoot with me.

I actually live in the Kidlington area and shoot near Carterton. I can easily travel to Harwell if you fancy a night out.

I'm mainly out bunnie bashin, foxing and deer shooting when the weather is right, most of my shooting is done between Shillingford and Harwell from a vehicle when the weather is right, I also do a bit of pigeon shooting and crow shooting. Lamping with a 22 is a pain in the winter months because you end up doing more harm than good because you need to be that much closer to the rabbits, with a hmr you can cover most of the fields from one spot.

I'm mainly out bunnie bashin, foxing and deer shooting when the weather is right, most of my shooting is done between Shillingford and Harwell from a vehicle when the weather is right, I also do a bit of pigeon shooting and crow shooting. Lamping with a 22 is a pain in the winter months because you end up doing more harm than good because you need to be that much closer to the rabbits, with a hmr you can cover most of the fields from one spot.

I have a .17 on my ticket, but no space in the cabinet! I'll be looking at fitting a bigger cabinet in the future!

Sent you a PM mate, but not heard anything back yet...

Sorry man! Had quite a few PM's and need to get back to most of them!

No worries mate. Ive got a dog and a 22lr and 243 so can cover deer (obvs not on the lamp!) foxes and rabbits. Got a hand held and scope mounted light as well.

• 2 months later...

I'm the other side of oxfordshire mate. Around the Harwell area, otherwise I'd come and give you hand but I'm in the same boat over this way, struggling to find someone to lamp or shoot with me.

Shootinglife pm with a number to call you on I have two friends who could help you with your shooting and lamping

ben

• 1 year later...