Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery 12V 22Ah New 60 Quid

Has anyone tried and tested a chinese lithium battery pack with a led lamp, even if i only get couple months out of it i dont mind. If anyone has stick a link up please . I am using a bike battery at the moment and its starting to dim after about 40 mins now so need to replace badly and cant afford a proper lithium cheers

What sort of lamp are you using? I am using a lightforce 170 and the batterys last 2 hours max that's with 2 batterys 7 amp. Hopefully have a li ion soon

same as lad 170 with 100w bulb :thumbs:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just checked on debens site,,, the 22 amp weighs,1300 grams,,, so not a lot in it

They are based on 18650 batteries and if you look at some online tests results, there are some coming out of China that are appalling.   Typical values per battery should be 2000 mAH+, but the trend

waste of coin then cheers bud

Posted Images

i

Has anyone tried and tested a chinese lithium battery pack with a led lamp, even if i only get couple months out of it i dont mind. If anyone has stick a link up please . I am using a bike battery at the moment and its starting to dim after about 40 mins now so need to replace badly and cant afford a proper lithium cheers

with an led lamp mate they work pefect no problem at all would defo buy if i had a led lamp but have the 170 so had to buy the proper 22ah deben dont no how to stick up links but click in the lithium ion 12v on ebay there 20quid for the 98ooah will last all night mate

i

with an led lamp mate they work pefect no problem at all would defo buy if i had a led lamp but have the 170 so had to buy the proper 22ah deben dont no how to stick up links but click in the lithium ion 12v on ebay there 20quid for the 98ooah will last all night mate

I have basic 170, thinking about it now dont think it led , not really up on lamps ,lights ect . Led is the new stuff is it? Whats the old standard light if not led? cheers

The new lamps are hid ain't they? If it was me I'd get the lamp your suppose to get double lamping time out of a battery with the hid so then you carry half the size battery which after A lithium battery is broke its costly to replace as with the hid lamps you can replace the lot if something went wrong given the heads

• Like 1

The new lamps are hid ain't they? If it was me I'd get the lamp your suppose to get double lamping time out of a battery with the hid so then you carry half the size battery which after A lithium battery is broke its costly to replace as with the hid lamps you can replace the lot if something went wrong given the heads

was kinda thinking something along those lines. Any idea what sort of money they are? cheers

no the led are crap mate for dogs anyway just get a lithium 22ah battery ive yet to run mine down had 2nights lamping without charge never used the hid so couldnt advise on that

No good for dogs hmmmm . got to love this site for all the info cheers lads :thumbs:

cheers andy il have to just splash the cash and stop looking for a cheaper option :thumbs:

ye mate thats what i ended up doing there is a cheaper option mate but its a heavy option aswell carrying 4 sla batterys or a big mofo defo worth the cash mate your not worrying about going out and it running out on you

cheers andy il have to just splash the cash and stop looking for a cheaper option :thumbs:

ye mate thats what i ended up doing there is a cheaper option mate but its a heavy option aswell carrying 4 sla batterys or a big mofo defo worth the cash mate your not worrying about going out and it running out on you

driving me mad a.t.m 40mins or so of good light , then only about 30 more mins of bad light before its unusable apart from seing in front of ya :censored: