Which Bulb?

Probably just needs seating right mate in the lamp....push too far in and you'll get alsorts of problems...always have em stuck out of the holder by a couple of mil..works for me. Also never handle the bulb with bare fingers..always use a tissue or some such . I know it sounds daft but have you tried winding the head in/out on the lamp itsself?? atb stabba

I do believe the light given off the bulb could be different because of the filament on the bulb......to get the best beam you need to use a bulb with a vertical filament, not a horizontal filament, osram bulbs are a good bulb......

check which one you have.......

also as above......check its in right......

you can get them on ebay.....

all the best,

jay. :thumbs:

Edited by jayjay

I do believe the light given off the bulb is different because of the filament on the bulb......to get the best beam you need to use a bulb with a vertical filament, not a horizontal filament, osram bulbs are a good bulb......

all the best,

Even with a horizontal bulb he should get a decent spot. used horizontal for donkey's years with no problems. Daft as it sounds..you do get the odd faulty bulb...as you say..Osram are the best bulbs available for lightforce lamps imo. :thumbs:

I do believe the light given off the bulb is different because of the filament on the bulb......to get the best beam you need to use a bulb with a vertical filament, not a horizontal filament, osram bulbs are a good bulb......

all the best,

Even with a horizontal bulb he should get a decent spot. used horizontal for donkey's years with no problems. Daft as it sounds..you do get the odd faulty bulb...as you say..Osram are the best bulbs available for lightforce lamps imo. :thumbs:

no worries mate, i'm no expert, correct me if i'm wrong.....but I think the difference in the beam off the two different bulbs is one with vertical filament gives a tighter spot, whereas the other type gives a more oval slightly wider beam, or spot,

as you said........could possibly need a slight adjustment to the head of the lamp, or a dodgy bulb.....

all the best,