Young Bitch Stolen Big Reward Offerd

Hope he gets the bitch back michael same happened round here last week 3 of me dads taken they just shithouses

Lets hope this dog is found.Has your dad had any joy getting his back?.What I really want to know is info from people that have got stolen dogs back and dished out the treatment these scum deserve!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thought id found this bitch yesterday was out with my dogs in nottingham when i see someone coursing 2 fields over so i went to have a look who it was it was a fella id not met before looked at his do

Hope yer pal gets the dog back..   Thieving c unts, want their hands chopped off..

hes never there hes always in leyburn that lad.

they f***ing cowards that's what they are they allways gety tuck on a satday night I had 6 cockers stolen was a satday night I know running addictions dad and his was a satday night now this lads there be some one knows more then they letting I hope the horrible b*****ds are fownd hanging

I live in berwick and there has been trouble with pikeys driving a transit sized vw van, pale green, ladders on top and a dent in the side where they were rammed when a local keeper caught them trying to get his dogs,

This was a few weeks back, but i saw the van again this week locally.

• Like 1

Dirty c**ts get away with it nobody comes forward and says who the b*****ds are. They need sniffing out and a good f*****g beating a kind of beating that will make the headlines in the papers and on the news. So when word gets about that dirty c**ts like them go round taking other mans dogs they no what to expect when they get caught out. It happened to a friend of the family and him and a few other dogging lads bounced onto every local site round our way. For this dog. He ended up getting it back like, but if you just sit back and do f**k all then its guna happen.

this is more than likely that at it round by me and there fcukers for it

Really hope you get the dog back must be someone who knows the dog and where it is or someone has told them either way they are f***ing scumbags need a good hiding if you can find out who it is have had two blokes in the garden trying to take are dogs but saw them and chased them down road but they got to car before we got to them so was lucky atb with getting her back cracking looking bitch.

• Like 2