Whisky Favs

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the stuff......  

a few of us went to Dublin in March for a drink up our hotel was facing the Jameson distillery we'd go in there for breakfast followed by shots in the morning we was all drunk by two o'clock lol

Glenmorangie`s the one you want.Can`t beat it,easy to drink with a taste of honey

Posted Images

glenmorangie 12 is as good as it gets for me for an everyday dram ..highland park mcallan are a good dram ....you can keep your west coast stuff and all that chivas regal johnny walker and all the other stuff you get in foreign countries ...I have a 25 year old glenmornagie un opened ...buthad a taste of it in a pub last month £14 a dram so had a double just to try it ..lets just say I cant wait till my young lad is 18 so I can crack the bottle open

I have a bit of a n addiction ...got a mate that works in a distlliery not going to say what 1 but he gets me cases of some good stuff its not a cheap habit

Edited by MIK
  • Like 3

Don't like any of the Islays and how anyone can drink that Laphriog ....Ive had one night on it and hada sore heed after just one ....in the morning it wasn't a hangover it was an illness even my eyelashes hurt

• Like 2

Talisker to me is the finest single malt if you want something smoother you won't get better than Dalwhinne

Is that a very peaty whiskey? Sounds familiar. I always tried different ones but I got a bottle of something that was very strong and very peaty (might have been Talisker) I couldn't drink it :D