Sign in to follow this  
leslie harold gedge

Big Bang On The Geese

what do you do with them canadas les do you eat them I tried one once it was fekin disgusting :thumbs:

if you live on a tuff old estate like us you can make a meal out a old welly boot as long as it ad been warn and swety lol

nasty things lol good for ferrets that's it haha

what do you do with them canadas les do you eat them I tried one once it was fekin disgusting :thumbs:

if you live on a tuff old estate like us you can make a meal out a old welly boot as long as it ad been warn and swety lol

Had one in a stew today done in slow cooker.Bootiful. :laugh:

• Like 1

nasty things lol good for ferrets that's it haha

maybe you are crap with the cooker or was you fetched up on fillet steak.lol

If you want to call yourself the A team craic on lad ....I PITY THE FOOL

tryed to be nice get your jock arse down here same hide 50quid a bird i will blow your jock arse back to scotland

And you must be BA...I aint getting in no plane fool..

shit face i will come up to scotland 100 a bird see who fills the bag my pics are mine not a mates of a mates bring it on jock

• Like 2

Had one in a stew today done in slow cooker.Bootiful. :laugh:

so did i lovly

shit face i will come up to scotland 100 a bird see who fills the bag my pics are mine not a mates of a mates bring it on jock

Someone described you to me yesterday as the MARKBRIK of the fowling world and that just confirms that

went on the geese this morning. got there at about 7, set up and got our first skien at 8.15. packed up at 10.30 as we didn't want to scare them too much because we'll get some good sport out of these geese and ducks. as we got back to the cars, about 40 came and landed where we'd come from. put a couple of shots up to move them on and 6 of us got 15 canadas, 3 graylags and 2 mallards. a good day had by all.

I'm confused, one minute you justify large bags as pest control and then you post " we didn't want to scare them too much because we'll get some good sport"

Which is it?

went on the geese this morning. got there at about 7, set up and got our first skien at 8.15. packed up at 10.30 as we didn't want to scare them too much because we'll get some good sport out of these geese and ducks. as we got back to the cars, about 40 came and landed where we'd come from. put a couple of shots up to move them on and 6 of us got 15 canadas, 3 graylags and 2 mallards. a good day had by all.

I'm confused, one minute you justify large bags as pest control and then you post " we didn't want to scare them too much because we'll get some good sport"

Which is it?

does it matter ?

• Like 1

Which is it?

or may be a different permission !!!!
  • Like 1

Which is it?

this time of year its goose shooting feb it is pest control just the canadas

Which is it?

or may be a different permission !!!!

spot on budddy

Someone described you to me yesterday as the MARKBRIK of the fowling world and that just confirms that

thats lovly thank you very very much yours in sport les