How Long Till I Hear Back After My Feo Interview

FEO's dont always just have firearms to deal with. Sometimes they have other roles at the station, so can take months. Others just have lots of work so can take months. Some have a shit admin process and so take months. Some are well oiled and take days. My FEO was around in days and my certs where in a few days after I had to sort out a blip with my land owners. Very fast. Its all luck of the draw.

Mine took exactly 7 days from posting application to receiving ticket. First application all tho I do hold a shotgun cert as well. Came open straight away, got approved for both .17 hmr and .243 and no conditions on quarry for either calibre :) very happy christmas for me :)

I'm not even that jealous.. honestly :censored:

haha nice one mate, North Yorkshire don't mess about by the looks of things :thumbs:

Derbyshire are very good as well. My friend was "invited" to apply for his FAC after holding an SGC for a couple of years - more or less exact words relayed to me "..you've held a SGC for a few years, wouldn't you like to apply for a rifle?" :icon_eek: , and was then "invited" again to apply for an open ticket :icon_eek: :icon_eek: .

Got cert back quickly and within 6 months of being invited to apply had .223 and .22rf and within 6 months of going open had added .30-06, all totally open.

Lucky motherless child (expletive :laugh: ).

Edited by Alsone
  • Like 1

Did you have to fill it the new medical part mate for the doctors

my dad dient do a doctors slip thing he never had one throught the post although in the interview he asked if he had done one he said no never recived one the feo said its ok some people don't get them only odd ones do

I got mine through within 7 days mate

Heard on the grapevine that Durham FAC's are under review though for giving that lad his ticket back and him going off on one afterwards and therefore might take a bit longer

Darryl

thanks btw guys he got back last week and said we should hear back from him shortly