Royal Marine Sergeant Alexander Blackman Sentenced Later Today.

Psml , you always did struggle CLOWN :lol:

the soldier deserves a medal its people with attitudes like yours that explains why the system is so fcuked up. you the sort to judas people, point a gun from a distance then when caught by the balls cry victim?
now lets get this right, this is a group of soldiers around a disarmed wounded man chatting for five minutes then execute him,plot a cover up before he stops shaking an you think they need medals

Yes he needs a medal. Whoever said he should be getting 10 years in the hilton is pretty close. And a big fat pension with it.

Disarmed wounded man?

He was the opposition In a war FFS. They aren't men they are vermin that need wiping out at all costs. Sick Taliban vermin.

• Like 3

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today the RM Sergeant is sentenced today after killing an enemy insurgent during war time. Some politicians probably 99.99% Of them have condemned him and said he should get no favourable treatment.

Well I'll name him...   Sgt Alexander Blackman the patriots of your country haven't forgotten you!     Per Mare Per Terram

i have mixed feelings about this.on one. were there to stop this sort of thing arent we?opressive regimes who kill without trial or compassion. certainly not the type of thing we wish our forces to

Posted Images

banter

I've never heard ready such bollocks, if the shoe had been on the other foot what do you think the out come would be , rember the poor six military police soldiers , they was not showen any mercy , change your attitude

And , put a uniform on of you can do any better,

discussed

And most of show all our lads the support they deserve

Mate if this is aimed at me, I served in the British Army throughout the 80s. I keep in touch as best I can and over the years never has my support for the Army/Forces dwindled.

He knew he'd done wrong so why they left the camera running or in one piece was to me very stupid. Obviously they never knew this was coming.

I think he should be spending 3-5 years in MCC. 10 years is horrid. It shows absolutely zero respect for the service made by this lad, the poor sod is going through hell and does not deserve it. I hope that once the press and politics have drunk their fill, an appeal can be had and the sentence quietly reduced. I only hope wherever he serves the wardens show him due respect for what he served as.

• Like 2

im not asking for this lad to be let off, or saying wether i agree or disagree. im just asking for there to be a little tiny bit of similarity or an 'accross the board' when sentencing. that dispicable c**t of a 'human' who killed baby p after a lengthy term of abuse, only received 6 years...whats worse? killing a defenceless toddler by punching him to death culminating in his tooth ending up down his throat, after abusing him for months on end.....or kiling a taliban soldier?

like scothunter said, no different to what the SAS and SBS have been doing for years. the gibralter 3, gunned down by the SBS in the middle of a crowded street. unarmed, hands in the air.

on theyre way to hit the british barracks in gibralter. helped by the Spanish e,t,a no doubt.

yeah they planned to blow up a 'changing of the guard' ceremony i think...which is obviously wrong, terrorism.

However what Im pointing out is, they were terrorists, who are the taliban? United Nations? if its ok to do it in the middle of a crowdedvstreet, outside a petrol station, no questions asked. Why isnt it ok to shoot a terrorist, in the middle of a corn field, nobody around, who five minutes before was shooting at them, and he's already wounded...?

I'd wager behind the scenes many mp's, peers and military personnel will have every sympathy with the lad but can't be seen to support his actions or god knows what the situation could escalate to. We'll never know if this is common practice, unless you're actually there on the ground no one can say what happens. I have every sympathy with Alexander Blackman, but to be honest his actions in what is to be brutally honest a political/monied war no option, he had to be seen to be sentenced harshly and made an example of. Methinks it's not so much what he done, just the fact he got caught.

• Like 1

Psml , you always did struggle CLOWN :lol:

the soldier deserves a medal its people with attitudes like yours that explains why the system is so fcuked up. you the sort to judas people, point a gun from a distance then when caught by the balls cry victim?

now lets get this right, this is a group of soldiers around a disarmed wounded man chatting for five minutes then execute him,plot a cover up before he stops shaking an you think they need medals

banter your making it out like they just went up and shot him dead for nothing. if someone was to shoot at you would you go up and help him after you fired back and wounded him? id put money on it you wouldn't. im just saying those that get caught and killed after shooting at people in the street have nothing to complain about. unless its paintballs theyre firing which an ak47 does not. the dick with the camera shoulda been slapped.

• Like 1

im not asking for this lad to be let off, or saying wether i agree or disagree. im just asking for there to be a little tiny bit of similarity or an 'accross the board' when sentencing. that dispicable c**t of a 'human' who killed baby p after a lengthy term of abuse, only received 6 years...whats worse? killing a defenceless toddler by punching him to death culminating in his tooth ending up down his throat, after abusing him for months on end.....or kiling a taliban soldier?

like scothunter said, no different to what the SAS and SBS have been doing for years. the gibralter 3, gunned down by the SBS in the middle of a crowded street. unarmed, hands in the air.

on theyre way to hit the british barracks in gibralter. helped by the Spanish e,t,a no doubt.

yeah they planned to blow up a 'changing of the guard' ceremony i think...which is obviously wrong, terrorism.

However what Im pointing out is, they were terrorists, who are the taliban? United Nations? if its ok to do it in the middle of a crowdedvstreet, outside a petrol station, no questions asked. Why isnt it ok to shoot a terrorist, in the middle of a corn field, nobody around, who five minutes before was shooting at them, and he's already wounded...?

anno its a joke. as the saying goes do unto others as you want them to do unto you. that Taliban mans time was up. same as gibralta and every other man or woman that goes out intently to kill or maim that gets hit back. that's what they chose to do so they have to take the consequences that goes with it. now if it was innocent people that got killed then the offending soldier or terrorist should accept what comes with that

No this is a man who signed up to serve the uk and seen friends killed and various body parts of said comrades hung on trees. You go see how you'd handle this after your father died and have people out to torture kill and oppress people we'd see how you would feel. You never hear the press say about what the Taliban and insurgance do to our lads it's a political war where the public only here the side of the story they want us to here, can one person remember reading about marines being killed and there body parts being hung from trees? Answer me that neore you call this man a coward, a man who had done tours from Ireland, Iraq and afghan, he is no coward just a man that fkd up in a situation with pressures no man tht not been in a war situation would understand. Do no judge till you understand his situation.

i never called the man a coward an i dont for a min believe he cracked under pressure, he prob been bumping them off on a regular basis, his mistake was getting caught on camera

No this is a man who signed up to serve the uk and seen friends killed and various body parts of said comrades hung on trees. You go see how you'd handle this after your father died and have people out to torture kill and oppress people we'd see how you would feel. You never hear the press say about what the Taliban and insurgance do to our lads it's a political war where the public only here the side of the story they want us to here, can one person remember reading about marines being killed and there body parts being hung from trees? Answer me that neore you call this man a coward, a man who had done tours from Ireland, Iraq and afghan, he is no coward just a man that fkd up in a situation with pressures no man tht not been in a war situation would understand. Do no judge till you understand his situation.

i never called the man a coward an i dont for a min believe he cracked under pressure, he prob been bumping them off on a regular basis, his mistake was getting caught on camera

pictures get can you into trouble :laugh:

post-896-0-47228700-1386422538_thumb.jpg

lol belter

did he get into trouble for that?

the laws in this country are f****d,excuse the french, but i just feel this is a miscarriage of justice,

if it was the other way around the man would of got a medal and been a national hero esp if it was caught on tape to parade over there tv and media stations,

good luck to him and his family,

Edited by whenthemoongoesdown

the laws in this country are f****d,excuse the french, but i just feel this is a miscarriage of justice,

if it was the other way around the man would of got a medal and been a national hero esp if it was caught on tape to parade over there tv and media stations,

good luck to him and his family,

he has already been placed in the protection wing of the prison and is likely to remain there for his whole sentence, somewhere usually reserved for paedophiles and bent coppers :censored: his family will also be targeted now some wanker of a judge revealed their identity too. :censored::censored: