Royal Marine Sergeant Alexander Blackman Sentenced Later Today.

He was a twat for leaving his camera switched and also, in my view, the guy he killed was of more value alive. He would have been treated and then interrogated and he may well have been able to shed light on IED manufacture or anything that would have been of value. 10 years is too harsh but, he put the Army in a very public position where they had to act. Legally, he is a war criminal. On the ground he was just stupid.

It was someone else who's camera was on and he done done by the police for something unrelated iirc. They then checked his hard drive and found the footage.

10 years :no:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today the RM Sergeant is sentenced today after killing an enemy insurgent during war time. Some politicians probably 99.99% Of them have condemned him and said he should get no favourable treatment.

Well I'll name him...   Sgt Alexander Blackman the patriots of your country haven't forgotten you!     Per Mare Per Terram

i have mixed feelings about this.on one. were there to stop this sort of thing arent we?opressive regimes who kill without trial or compassion. certainly not the type of thing we wish our forces to

Posted Images

He was a twat for leaving his camera switched and also, in my view, the guy he killed was of more value alive. He would have been treated and then interrogated and he may well have been able to shed light on IED manufacture or anything that would have been of value. 10 years is too harsh but, he put the Army in a very public position where they had to act. Legally, he is a war criminal. On the ground he was just stupid.

He would have got the finest medical care possible...and the best aftercare.... then taken to bastion prison where he would get 3 decent meals a day... hot showers... flushibg toilets...and clean clothes....

Not to mention the 24hour armed guard on the prison... or the guards manning the cells 24/7...

And probably a hefty payout in compensation for his injuries - wouldnt surprise me! ...

All this for none.... or very insignificant information.....

You do the math.

• Like 4

He would have got the finest medical care possible...and the best aftercare.... then taken to bastion prison where he would get 3 decent meals a day... hot showers... flushibg toilets...and clean clothes....

Not to mention the 24hour armed guard on the prison... or the guards manning the cells 24/7...

And probably a hefty payout in compensation for his injuries - wouldnt surprise me! ...

No-one will ever know mate.

banter

I've never heard ready such bollocks, if the shoe had been on the other foot what do you think the out come would be , rember the poor six military police soldiers , they was not showen any mercy , change your attitude

And , put a uniform on of you can do any better,

discussed

And most of show all our lads the support they deserve

• Like 5

i have mixed feelings about this.on one. were there to stop this sort of thing arent we?opressive regimes who kill without trial or compassion.

certainly not the type of thing we wish our forces to be known for.But if the SAS had done it. we would accept that i think, well thats what they do.

at the end of the day, its ok for me to sit here and give an opinion in the comfort of my home,where there no risk of me being shot or blown up.something they should have taken into consideration when sentincing him,which i think is rather harsh considering his posting/job/stress etc.

hope the idiot who let the video get into public domain,feels like shit for dropping his mate right in it.

• Like 6

British justice has been served , we set are own standeds with out them we are no better than the enemy ,

Why sgt blackman done what he done only he and the men that were there will ever know the real truth

Iam sure his sqaud will not forget him am sure the core will not forget him Ill be sending. Sgt blackmore

A CHRISTMAS CARD. LEST. WE FORGET. Aint just for the fallen.

• Like 1

You do the math.

So are you saying you approve of his actions or you don't ?.......

im not asking for this lad to be let off, or saying wether i agree or disagree. im just asking for there to be a little tiny bit of similarity or an 'accross the board' when sentencing. that dispicable c**t of a 'human' who killed baby p after a lengthy term of abuse, only received 6 years...whats worse? killing a defenceless toddler by punching him to death culminating in his tooth ending up down his throat, after abusing him for months on end.....or kiling a taliban soldier?

like scothunter said, no different to what the SAS and SBS have been doing for years. the gibralter 3, gunned down by the SBS in the middle of a crowded street. unarmed, hands in the air.

You do the math.

So are you saying you approve of his actions or you don't ?.......

In my position... my personal views could land me in trouble on an open forum.... should it get into the wrong hands.

• Like 1