Royal Marine Sergeant Alexander Blackman Sentenced Later Today.

Today the RM Sergeant is sentenced today after killing an enemy insurgent during war time. Some politicians probably 99.99% Of them have condemned him and said he should get no favourable treatment.

The excuse they use is that murder is murder and that all the deaths of his friends and the stresses of being killed himself should have no bearing on it as he was highly trained.

Very disgusting!!!

They sent him there........

Yet on every front page is the death of a man who was involved in the deaths of many and didn't denounce violence when he was involved in the paramilitary wing of the ANC. Yet this man is lauded by the same people who would see the Royal Marine Sergeant incarcerated for life.

Spineless hypocrites. Just how do they stand up with no back bone.

His name has been released but I didn't want to use it.

• Like 10

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today the RM Sergeant is sentenced today after killing an enemy insurgent during war time. Some politicians probably 99.99% Of them have condemned him and said he should get no favourable treatment.

Well I'll name him...   Sgt Alexander Blackman the patriots of your country haven't forgotten you!     Per Mare Per Terram

i have mixed feelings about this.on one. were there to stop this sort of thing arent we?opressive regimes who kill without trial or compassion. certainly not the type of thing we wish our forces to

Posted Images

Well I'll name him...

Sgt Alexander Blackman the patriots of your country haven't forgotten you!

Per Mare Per Terram

I didn't name him in a pointless moral protest at the courts doing it however all the best Sergeant Alexander Blackman

I really hope he gets the lowest possible sentence and serves it at the Hilton. Sadly that's not gonna be the case.

Unfortunately they might seek to make an example hopefully I'm wrong.

His country has betrayed him, its absolutely f*****g disgusting but it doesn't surprise me at all...........................the government wont be putting this on the army recruitment adverts......................another soldier screwed by his own country..............shame on you Britain.

He should not have been named as now his family are at risk of reataliation attacks! This country sickens me like, If you read the papers and seen his father had just passed away, his fellow compatriots that had been kia had limbs dangling from trees and other factors(was exemplary decorated soldier with various tours) the sentence should be lenient. However in this backwards government agenda they will make a example of this hero and throw the book at him in my eyes, it's a disgrace. Why choose to serve your country for these self serving arrogant cnuts they call a goeverent?? No respect for the military people at all. Boils my piss like.

I hope they take all the circumstances and situation into account and that the sentence reflects those and the loyal service this bloke has give his country........however, you just can't go cutting about necking folk, especially on camera blabbing off about it.

It's not what we are about, simple as that !

• Like 2

another case of a sacrificial offering by those that panda to foreign wealth. the political elite should be ashamed but they wont be whilst their pockets are being lined. rotten to the core the lot of them, i am afraid Great Britain is no longer great and is just the same as all the other corrupt nations of the world.

listening to the recording of the incident it sounds like murder to me

hows it murder when the bloke was trying to kill you 10 minutes earlier and would do again 10 minutes later if given half a chance, its not murder its war.

another case of a sacrificial offering by those that panda to foreign wealth. the political elite should be ashamed but they wont be whilst their pockets are being lined. rotten to the core the lot of them, i am afraid Great Britain is no longer great and is just the same as all the other corrupt nations of the world.

That may be the case mate, but I would hazard a guess that most serving soldiers who have seen some tours and have a brain in their head were ashamed by this whole turnout.

They are all very professional lads and I rekon more than a few feel this dude let the side down badly.

listening to the recording of the incident it sounds like murder to me

hows it murder when the bloke was trying to kill you 10 minutes earlier and would do again 10 minutes later if given half a chance, its not murder its war.

will there standing round him chatting for 5 mins before he shoots him

That may be the case mate, but I would hazard a guess that most serving soldiers who have seen some tours and have a brain in their head were ashamed by this whole turnout.

They are all very professional lads and I rekon more than a few feel this dude let the side down badly.

the one that didn't erase the recording and let it get into the public domain will be seen as the one who let the side down, unless you think maybe this sort of thing is new.