TOP CLASS COURSING PUP'S

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks snoopdog, im considering a new lurcher pup my big dog fractured his hock last nite so i think its time for a pup for the future incase his injury doesnt heal like i hope. never had a saluki cross before thats why i was asking about these pups , seen a few run and have been impressed 75% off my lurcher work is now lamping usually in smallish sized fieilds perhaps these pups would be an ideal type

thanks snoopdog, im considering a new lurcher pup my big dog fractured his hock last nite so i think its time for a pup for the future incase his injury doesnt heal like i hope. never had a saluki cross before thats why i was asking about these pups , seen a few run and have been impressed 75% off my lurcher work is now lamping usually in smallish sized fieilds perhaps these pups would be an ideal type
a dog is what you make it......you know that :thumbs: ..but this breeding is from good stock ...i will vouch for that ...they will be well capable of taking big bags on the lamp and good numbers of daytime hares .....they are bred for stamina and will make ideal allround dogs ...i think marco would prefer them to go to a home were they will be worked reglaury ..and it sounds like you like to do abit :thumbs: ....

CHEERS SNOOP AND S.S :thumbs: SORRY FOR THE DELAY IN MY REPLY MY COMPUTER HAS BEEN DOWN :doh:

BIG YIN THESE PUP'S ARE BRED FOR DAY TIME WORK BUT THEY WOULD ADAPT TO LAMPING WORK ASWELL THE SIRE AND DAM SHOWED PLENTY OF EARLY PACE AND COULD PICK GAME UP ON SMALL LAND :thumbs:

TOP CHALKER THERES 3 SILVER BRINDLES LEFT 2 BITCHES AND 1 DOG.

LUKE NICE TO MEET YE MATE AND GOOD LUCK WITH THE PUPS :thumbs:

don't know about the breeding but i had my dog off marco and i can say he was in great health when i got him......so i reckon these pups will have wanted for nothing.......marco def looks after his dogs!!

And for Marco Buzz is doing really well shaping up and retreiving all foxes i shoot well, his turnings not great but he never was gonna be a rabbiter and any that are wounded he deals with and is really maturing, my early worries about him jacking are passed, he would never have made a fox dog(maybe if i hadn't entered him early) but he has dealt with some very lively foxes. His pace is great and doesn't get injured when he ploughs through trees or barb wire without slowing. He saved me from a kicking the other night from a cow which got a bity lively by me and he saw to it that it didn't get too close. His obedience is really coming on but christ is he hard headed!! Pleasure to own and very happy on one any of his three sofas!!! send me your email address and i'll forward some photos if you want.