Jack Russell

B unit

Bull x your a mug you don't have a clue, why would I kill it when someone could take it ratting or try digging with it! And like I say how the f**k have I ruined when it was already obviously mute?

Mate even ratting if you have a couple of guns with you the last thing you want is an out of control Russel f****n about... Accident waiting to happen. You're on permission with stock and your dog takes a liking, if it has no recall you have no chance.

Nothing wrong with knowing ya dogs limitations but Jesus christ why pass them on for the sake of 100 quid???

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's a terrible post fella. It outlines everything that is wrong with this game

Bull x your a mug you don't have a clue, why would I kill it when someone could take it ratting or try digging with it! And like I say how the f**k have I ruined when it was already obviously mute?

a mug???????? im assuming that's an insult lol your calling me a mug but your the one who selling a dog what you carnt let off the lead as you your self said that it makes you look az dick when it IGNORES you....it has no recall,what use is a dog that can not be called back....carnt use it for ratting or digging......i take that the 100 pound inn your pocket is more important than passing on a problem dog.....if everyone culled there shit then there wouldn't be shit...otherwise find it a pet home

Mate even ratting if you have a couple of guns with you the last thing you want is an out of control Russel f****n about... Accident waiting to happen. You're on permission with stock and your dog takes a liking, if it has no recall you have no chance.

Nothing wrong with knowing ya dogs limitations but Jesus christ why pass them on for the sake of 100 quid???

totaly agree......seems common sense don't seem that common no more

a mug???????? im assuming that's an insult lol your calling me a mug but your the one who selling a dog what you carnt let off the lead as you your self said that it makes you look az dick when it IGNORES you....it has no recall,what use is a dog that can not be called back....carnt use it for ratting or digging......i take that the 100 pound inn your pocket is more important than passing on a problem dog.....if everyone culled there shit then there wouldn't be shit...otherwise find it a pet home

Still a feckin liability magine it tearing up the neighbours cat or feckin off for the day and causing a RTA unbelievable.

totaly agree......seems common sense don't seem that common no more

Agreed

The nyt you saw the masive sheep lol.you had one then she had another but let it go.....n yea I no your a poacher crackers has told me he's caught you on his ferreting lol

It's all gods country :yes: :yes: :yes:

She's never let a rabbit go in her life. Don't know what you were smoking that night. You might have a bitch like her one day :laugh:

massive sheep?? Like counting sheep I do. Going show me where they are Gaz??
Yeh I will take you up. Good size sheep :laugh:

you probably wiped the place out already
I said that last night :laugh:
when we going your new permission/ground Gaz ??? Lol

I took a chance advertising it on here in hope someone could do something with it but if not I'd rather see it as someone's per its just a shame because its nose and prey drive are very good.

i can see that you think your doing right by the dog mate but a terrier with no recall doesnt make a good pet....in the long run some ones going get upset....be it a farmer missing chicken or an old woman/man watching there cat get savaged. sooner or later itl get off and be a way causing havoc.