Jack Russell

B unit

The nyt you saw the masive sheep lol.you had one then she had another but let it go.....n yea I no your a poacher crackers has told me he's caught you on his ferreting lol

It's all gods country :yes: :yes: :yes:

She's never let a rabbit go in her life. Don't know what you were smoking that night. You might have a bitch like her one day :laugh:

massive sheep?? Like counting sheep I do. Going show me where they are Gaz??

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's a terrible post fella. It outlines everything that is wrong with this game

The nyt you saw the masive sheep lol.you had one then she had another but let it go.....n yea I no your a poacher crackers has told me he's caught you on his ferreting lol

She's never let a rabbit go in her life. Don't know what you were smoking that night. You might have a bitch like her one day :laugh:

Yeh I will take you up. Good size sheep :laugh:

you probably wiped the place out already

I said that last night :laugh:

Chat shit to each other on the phone not on some ones thread for f**k sake

It was in the wrong place anyway and was only going to get deleted by mods so we have done you a favour really.

Stick a new advert in the for sale section titled "ruined dog" :laugh:

I don't see it as a favour seen as tho your not a mod so you should of left it to them

And as for ruined dog are you saying I ruined the dog? I took it on off a lad who said it was bushing end off, you got a bee in your bonnet saying terrible thread! If you don't have anything decent to write stay off threads

I don't see it as a favour seen as tho your not a mod so you should of left it to them

And as for ruined dog are you saying I ruined the dog? I took it on off a lad who said it was bushing end off, you got a bee in your bonnet saying terrible thread! If you don't have anything decent to write stay off thread

lol not exactly the sharpest knife in the draw am i lol.....and hope not im planing on a trip down there tonight after a failed day today lol

lol not exactly the sharpest knife in the draw am i lol.....and hope not im planing on a trip down there tonight after a failed day today lol