just wondered if many of you use this type of wormer,iv been using it a few years now never seemed to have any problems but this last year they seemed to have let me down a couple times,bitch looked a bit wormey if you like within a few weeks of them being given so re done her with drontal and sure enough a few in there so thats twice now dont think il be using them again,

can guarantee she had the correct dosage and were definately taken,i always push them into a bit of cheese so not like she never got them down just got me wondering as iv lost confidence in them now cheers

Edited by hunter1372

never had any problems :thumbs: but do them every 6/8week I don't wait till dogs look wormey thou :thumbs:

i dont wait either mate i noticed couple weeks after them being given cheers :thumbs:

in case i gave the wrong impression iv re worded it slightly,cheers

Edited by hunter1372

Never had any problems and used them for years..Last hound pack that used them had hounds faeces tested by a university and had an excellent report..Wouldnt worry too much as they are not available now anyway LOL

• Like 2

Never had any problems and used them for years..Last hound pack that used them had hounds faeces tested by a university and had an excellent report..Wouldnt worry too much as they are not available now anyway LOL

:censored::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: