Artificial

i made one about 3 years ago and i have never found it holding or even showing signs of been run, i must have done something wrong somewhere lol

. A VACANT SIGHN all ways helps

haha ill stick a to let sign outside it tomorrow

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why bother if you`re going to shoot them?

Have another look, 2000 acres and 2 earths , hove a good root round

frog gtes won t go out now its far to cold for him he s an arm chair hunter until summer and if the sun s shine in he may get out of his chair for a stroll , lol

• 2 months later...

Some of the best arts ive seen and bolted ,dug from have been south facing,shallow and shaped like a W .We used to make timber built L shaped temporary holdings above ground ,cover in poly and earth .if they held we sited a perma in its place .no need for bait ,rodents ,scents or signs.Tinternet is good for somethings but cant help thinking some people need wet nursing because of it .No amount of telling can replace time spent learning the hard way .

Some of the best arts ive seen and bolted ,dug from have been south facing,shallow and shaped like a W .We used to make timber built L shaped temporary holdings above ground ,cover in poly and earth .if they held we sited a perma in its place .no need for bait ,rodents ,scents or signs.Tinternet is good for somethings but cant help thinking some people need wet nursing because of it .No amount of telling can replace time spent learning the hard way .

how shallow is shallow? most of mine were about 18" to 2ft down and i was told countless times their too shallow.....right untill a fox hit the net