Pups Out

I took a spin to some great flat land today if you get a hunt here its only a matter of standing and watching what u keep them for.i was lucky enough to retrieve 2 out 2 walked another couple spots after but no luck on them but was happy enough on my way home.

• Like 2

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I took a spin to some great flat land today if you get a hunt here its only a matter of standing and watching what u keep them for.i was lucky enough to retrieve 2 out 2 walked another couple spots af

f**k sake lol I shouldn't bred them pups for youse boys lol

well done hounddog that not a bad result plenty lads not even getting a run

there getting a bit harder to find im not seeing big numbers but when I get a dog in behind 1 I no im in for a good chase. todays wasn't that good the chase lasted little more than 1 min the other was kilt I cover. :thumbs:

there getting a bit harder to find im not seeing big numbers but when I get a dog in behind 1 I no im in for a good chase. todays wasn't that good the chase lasted little more than 1 min the other was kilt I cover. :thumbs:

not a bit of wonder their scarce seen 2 car loads of scallions 12 dogs with them today.lol got talking to them give thm dirctions to a hot spot :gunsmilie::laugh: yer man il be chuffed when he sees this outfit pulling up. :D

• Like 1

only seen one last time i was out but got a good 2 min run for the brindle pup an it made a fool of him in the end which was good to see
  • Like 1

not a bit of wonder their scarce seen 2 car loads of scallions 12 dogs with them today.lol got talking to them give thm dirctions to a hot spot :gunsmilie::laugh: yer man il be chuffed when he sees this outfit pulling up. :D

they prob lamp a few on the way home