Lost Ferret!!

just as the season comes i lost my jill :( went out to find her struggling to walk and could hardly breath, came back into the house to get the number for the vets and didnt even manage to get the number into my phone and she was dead! just as the season was getting under way couldnt of been a worse time. so i am now on the look out for something to take her place preferably a jill. i know its a lot to ask for this time of year but would want something working as i have some ground to cover and dont want to be letting farmers down am in Hartlepool so if there is any ferrets available please get in touch thanks

Ferret_uk

• 4 weeks later...

Been looking around all the for sale sites preloved etc and for some reason it doesn't seem a easy job finding a Jill? Does anyone have other ideas ? Either got one for sale or know anybody, been keeping on top of my permissions as much as I can with the rifle but would prefer a ferret for the day time big numbers not just for the sport but to also keep the farmers happy. It cost me two bottles of whiskey this year to keep them sweet lol

• 1 year later...

I have 2 ferret jills you can have not done much work mate only couple of times out if you want to progress them as i have got another couple that work what i keep im from hartlepool the owton manor area if you want to come get them ?

its been nearly two years....lol

• Like 1