Bca Tracker 2 Locater

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you let someone borrow it then topper lol

It sounds that speed is the main asset of this finder box a part from it being a bit cheaper than the others???? Im sure speed these days as been a major factor in some poor terriers ,and earths looki

I hope you don't buy him underwear for Christmas,because if you try them out as many times as his new locator I wouldn't fancy them much lol

• 2 years later...

Can the boxes take hardship

only the B+F box is designed for hardship.

everything else was designed to be kept inside a jacket pocket and be used a very few times in it's lifetime.

Take good care of them, keep mud and dirt and rain out of them and they'll all last, but it's certainly not what they were made for.

• Like 1

mines done 100 s of digs been out in the rain covered in mud been buried chucked about lives in the truck never gets cleaned and does the job fine good value for money mate

Thanks! What's the closest reading on them in meters?

I got one last season, it's positional accuracy was spot on, but the depth gauge out by about .7+? Maybe I've done summat wrong?

The money suited me though, I don't do enough to warrant spending hundreds on the full Bellman kit.

a friend of mine got one from the ski sites and he say his is out on depth but spot accurate otherwise ive got the barryvox pulse the bca and an old piesps box and theres nothing in it between the barryvox and the bca trakker the pieps is a foot outas it wont got below .3

I'm confused .Why would anyone cut corners for a few quid on something so important .B and f are purpose built for terriers ,for the terrierman .Do these other makes and models still cover warranty when you send back in with dirt residue on it .Makes me smile and also confused when lads ask about durability ,ffs on a precision instrument .Mine is used to locate then is put away not kicked about ,accidentally covered in soil or backfilled ,left out in the rain or driven over .

Have some respect for your kit .I've never had any problem with accuracy with b and f ,depth or pin point and dig the hole accordingly .

• Like 1

I'm confused .Why would anyone cut corners for a few quid on something so important .B and f are purpose built for terriers ,for the terrierman .Do these other makes and models still cover warranty when you send back in with dirt residue on it .Makes me smile and also confused when lads ask about durability ,ffs on a precision instrument .Mine is used to locate then is put away not kicked about ,accidentally covered in soil or backfilled ,left out in the rain or driven over .

Have some respect for your kit .I've never had any problem with accuracy with b and f ,depth or pin point and dig the hole accordingly .

In my case I go out with a lad who has the full bellman kit. I got gifted a bellman collar & for the rare occasion I might be on my own I bought the tracker box. Job done.

....but I get your point.

• Like 1

when b & f started they just sold you an avalanche box ie the pieps its only the last few years they have had the brick out but barryvox still make the collars for them and when bellman want 300+ quid for the setup when you can buy a pieps or bca box for 160 quid and a collar for 120 saves a few bob some folk stuggle enough to afford second hand kit let alone brand new b &f