Bca Tracker 2 Locater

just to add i ended up working sunday but the lad went out with his new toy and had a couple of good digs and he s over the moon with it so easy to use i see theres some videos on youtube showing how easy it is

cheers anyway mate got to be better than the bellman opened up to the terrier yesterday 2*6 meters had box on a shelf in the dig he had old not moving and was jumping to 8 meters f*****g shit thanks for the info mate its coming from Austria
. How old is your bnf

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you let someone borrow it then topper lol

It sounds that speed is the main asset of this finder box a part from it being a bit cheaper than the others???? Im sure speed these days as been a major factor in some poor terriers ,and earths looki

I hope you don't buy him underwear for Christmas,because if you try them out as many times as his new locator I wouldn't fancy them much lol

just to add i ended up working sunday but the lad went out with his new toy and had a couple of good digs and he s over the moon with it so easy to use i see theres some videos on youtube showing how easy it is

cheers anyway mate got to be better than the bellman opened up to the terrier yesterday 2*6 meters had box on a shelf in the dig he had old not moving and was jumping to 8 meters f*****g shit thanks for the info mate its coming from Austria
. How old is your bnf
bought it last year in the welsh game fair mate might need recalibrating I don't like it if im honest handy for a spare I send it back when this new one comes back

. How old is your bnf
bought it last year in the welsh game fair mate might need recalibrating I don't like it if im honest handy for a spare I send it back when this new one comes back
. Id get it back asap. I carnt see anything better to be honest just a qestion if the new one breaks you will have a bigger problem sending it back to austria , I dont have a problem with the size off the bnf and its served me well Edited by gonetoearth

. How old is your bnf
. Id get it back asap. I carnt see anything better to be honest just a qestion if the new one breaks you will have a bigger problem sending it back to austria , I dont have a problem with the size off the bnf and its served me well
each to their own mate the peips box woz much better but he doesn't do them or parts he reckons bought that few hundred quid then you couldn't get cases just to get the new one f***ing rotten if you ask me I take a chance on the new one mate

. How old is your bnf
. Id get it back asap. I carnt see anything better to be honest just a qestion if the new one breaks you will have a bigger problem sending it back to austria , I dont have a problem with the size off the bnf and its served me well
each to their own mate the peips box woz much better but he doesn't do them or parts he reckons bought that few hundred quid then you couldn't get cases just to get the new one f*****g rotten if you ask me I take a chance on the new one mate
. The pieps was to fragile though dont forget there made for snow rescue. How offten would they get used for that , the red box will and does take some stick as you say every one to there own good luck with your new one and keep us posted. Am allways. Up. For progress.

It sounds that speed is the main asset of this finder box a part from it being a bit cheaper than the others???? Im sure speed these days as been a major factor in some poor terriers ,and earths looking like the world champion potatoe diggers have been on site ,slow down fella whats the rush

• Like 3

the tracker 2 is rugged and solid easy cleaned dont forsee any problems with sand /dirt in the switch as its easy cleaned or blown out with and airline

. Why do you need a box any way topper. Old jethro bo'dean. With you he'll find it with his willow wand !!!!!!! Edited by gonetoearth
  • 4 weeks later...