Bca Tracker 2 Locater

coxy you just remember who bred the only good dog you got lol wasted on you amateurs

yes mate used with the b&f collar goes down to 0.0 unlike a bellman 0.3 its the speed i cant get over

cheers mate just been looking at them keep us posted mate very interested don't really like the new bellman cheers mate

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you let someone borrow it then topper lol

It sounds that speed is the main asset of this finder box a part from it being a bit cheaper than the others???? Im sure speed these days as been a major factor in some poor terriers ,and earths looki

I hope you don't buy him underwear for Christmas,because if you try them out as many times as his new locator I wouldn't fancy them much lol

so far its better than the barryvox and thats light years better than a bellman box infact barryvox make the new collar for bellman so why not the box ? i must admit i dont like the new bellman brick i swear by my barryvox even though its playing up at the moment ive had it 6 years and it done hundreds if not a thousand digs in that time and it been spot on everytime this bca tracker is robust and simple very easy to use infact idiot proof even cox could use it the controls on it are solid and well put together so far i like it the cheapest ive found it works out to be £151 cheap as chips compared to a bellman even if you get the bellman collar the total is 260 that 120 cheaper than a bellman set up and from what ive seen so far it more accurate faster and cheaper and ive used most stuff on the market over the years the old grey box was good then the bellman but they don t seem to have kept up with the accuracy of the stuff out there today as i said the barryvox with the b&f collar id swear by as the best of the best but this box looks to be as good as the barryvox but faster , got to go now andre reius on in concert now catch up tomprrow pm

so far its better than the barryvox and thats light years better than a bellman box infact barryvox make the new collar for bellman so why not the box ? i must admit i dont like the new bellman brick i swear by my barryvox even though its playing up at the moment ive had it 6 years and it done hundreds if not a thousand digs in that time and it been spot on everytime this bca tracker is robust and simple very easy to use infact idiot proof even cox could use it the controls on it are solid and well put together so far i like it the cheapest ive found it works out to be £151 cheap as chips compared to a bellman even if you get the bellman collar the total is 260 that 120 cheaper than a bellman set up and from what ive seen so far it more accurate faster and cheaper and ive used most stuff on the market over the years the old grey box was good then the bellman but they don t seem to have kept up with the accuracy of the stuff out there today as i said the barryvox with the b&f collar id swear by as the best of the best but this box looks to be as good as the barryvox but faster , got to go now andre reius on in concert now catch up tomprrow pm

I took you to be more of a Banjo than violin officienado Topper,Deliverance comes to mind?.

robbin gits as i said this one came from the states i rang them up and got them to put spares on the customs declaration with a value of $30 so i didnt have to pay duty on it ive looked through my emails to find where i got it but must have deleted it

• Like 1

just to add i ended up working sunday but the lad went out with his new toy and had a couple of good digs and he s over the moon with it so easy to use i see theres some videos on youtube showing how easy it is

cheers anyway mate got to be better than the bellman opened up to the terrier yesterday 2*6 meters had box on a shelf in the dig he had old not moving and was jumping to 8 meters f***ing shit thanks for the info mate its coming from Austria