Bca Tracker 2 Locater

well as i said id keep you updated the new locater box came its for the future son in law and id just had to test it out for him lol well iam impressed with it the box is lightning fast spot on accureate first test i put a collar on the missus and sent her of to hide well i found her sraight away so poped out with the dog s to a small place on a steep bank collared the dog up and few minutes hes baying well turned the box on and found him within seconds 4 foot dig right on the collar then of to a big spot same again this thing is well fast faster than my barryvox ive had a bit of fun playing with it and so far cant fault it a good cheap fast box time will tell but its piss easy to use waterproof and robust

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you let someone borrow it then topper lol

It sounds that speed is the main asset of this finder box a part from it being a bit cheaper than the others???? Im sure speed these days as been a major factor in some poor terriers ,and earths looki

I hope you don't buy him underwear for Christmas,because if you try them out as many times as his new locator I wouldn't fancy them much lol

Cant you buy the lad a proper setup topper ??? Or are you not sure he is worth the money ??

I feel sorry for the lad ,, his future dad in law cant give him some proper dogs and now he have to deal whit a cheap locator

Sad story , i may bring him a jagd next summer

• Like 1

KAAS BRING HIM A JAGD hed like that lol there plenty of places to get the bca tracker just seach for avalanche trancievers i spoke to achap who owns a snow and ski shop and used to do abit of diggin in devon and he put me onto this box and so far it looks the biz its lightning fast i ll be out to test it further tomorrow

kaas see you wednesday get the beers in