hi guys, I am planning to buy a new shed in the new year - (wood, 12x12) and was thinking of buying some bricks to go around and over the whole shed or metal fences to keep the scum away. never had any real hassle as of yet but just want to make it as secure as possible once and for all was thinking building bricks around it will help a lot - what do you think guys? ps I have two GSD's running the yard at night and also CCTV all round aswell as a decent sturdy shed which would cause some hassle to try and break in.

Thanks guys your opinions will be appreciated

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The things men have to do to stop scum bags stealing their fowl is unbelieveable !   And the travellers wonder why we all treat them like vampires , .....

I can't see the point in buying in a wooden shed and then building walls around it ... That makes no sense whatsoever and will cost you double the amount ... Just build a block shed and panel it out i

for a few chickens? we have kept chickens for 20 years my friend and it isn't just a few chickens to me. It's a hobby I love. PJ - yes similar to a wall but very close to the wood purely so no one can try and break in and also keep the warmth inside of the shed. VFR - I was thinking that at first but I do think a wood shed is cheaper and way easier to build pens inside.

I can't see the point in buying in a wooden shed and then building walls around it ... That makes no sense whatsoever and will cost you double the amount ... Just build a block shed and panel it out inside it will cost half the price ........

• Like 3