Going Well !

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

gets back in the swing of it. He got 3 on the bounce great, missed 1 then we run Buster and he started catching, he made it look easy, just like Bryn does . Some of Buck slips were real good runs -100

thanks, yeh he looking good now, he can shift for a big dog, and quite agile with it

gets back in the swing of it. He got 3 on the bounce great, missed 1 then we run Buster and he started catching, he made it look easy, just like Bryn does . Some of Buck slips were real good runs 80-100 yds out, he was getting better with the lamp with each run and his retrieves was great, he is only 15 months old plenty of time yet, and the way he picked the rabbits up for a 27in 86lb dog was very good he is fast+agile Heas bit stiff today but loosened up on the walk with Bryn, so very happy so far.! bag 10 Buck 15 Buster ,jon fed Buster then fecked off to bed, i had another 40 min drive got home bed 4-45 am fecked now lol

P1010096_zps4f85ab38.jpg

P1010099_zps6b85fa63.jpg

Buck few weeks ago after bike work ,5 mile ever other day

P1010095_zpsc06bc24c.jpg

I really like the look of this dog.

Looks more like a guard dog than a running dog but is obviously capable, but wont attract the wrong sort of attention.

Can I ask what his temperament is like? Does he guard/territorial?

gets back in the swing of it. He got 3 on the bounce great, missed 1 then we run Buster and he started catching, he made it look easy, just like Bryn does . Some of Buck slips were real good runs 80-100 yds out, he was getting better with the lamp with each run and his retrieves was great, he is only 15 months old plenty of time yet, and the way he picked the rabbits up for a 27in 86lb dog was very good he is fast+agile Heas bit stiff today but loosened up on the walk with Bryn, so very happy so far.! bag 10 Buck 15 Buster ,jon fed Buster then fecked off to bed, i had another 40 min drive got home bed 4-45 am fecked now lol

P1010096_zps4f85ab38.jpg

P1010099_zps6b85fa63.jpg

Buck few weeks ago after bike work ,5 mile ever other day

P1010095_zpsc06bc24c.jpg

I really like the look of this dog.

Looks more like a guard dog than a running dog but is obviously capable, but wont attract the wrong sort of attention.

Can I ask what his temperament is like? Does he guard/territorial?

true mate , you wont get there same agro with him in the day, like conventional looking lurcher, but in the lamp you still get a good bag rabbits, or what ever he bumps into lol .He is very fast+agile for a big dog, as ive said before he got a big long stride and covers lot of ground when running. Ithink he prob more like the old Alsatian of the 50s with his physic, being long racey not like the gsd dogs of today, but he is 1/2 greyhound so going to have some pace to him. He temp at moment is soft he likes people +dogs, he is only 15 months old, suppose me (might) change as he getts older to guard.But i know 1 thing about him now even as a young dog, with his power+size if he was nasty to man or beast, you would be in serious trouble no dout about it, !

Good on you mate for putting the time in to get the dog right.i bet you feel a sigh of relief seen him running again.feel like having a new dog.

thanks mate,yeh it is really, and he well up for it, trying to steady him a bit as well, bit hard at his size lol