Frost

What a stuiped question................ !!

Hard grounds hard ground disaster waiting to happen

my dog runs any ground conditions if yours can then that's fine but just interested who else runs through the thick of winter.

With no broken toes or even worse broken legs??? I now know when not to run my dogs

my dog runs any ground conditions if yours can then that's fine but just interested who else runs through the thick of winter.

With no broken toes or even worse broken legs??? I now know when not to run my dogs

like I said run my dog anywhere orchards,ploughed and any weather. Guess summer hunting helps run hard ground.
  • Like 1

Cant get your fingers in then its to hard for the dogs, Wait till the suns higher annd ground is softening SIMPLE really its like hard ground at night means you run in the day same as when the moons up or change a few nights for on the birds like when the moon is high and clear?

I used to run DH cross's every day through the winter no matter how hard the ground was, frozen plough or what ever, never had a dog miss work through toe or leg damage,in fact through out my life i,v had very little foot damage of any sort apart from the odd cut pad due to glass, cant believe what iam reading on here, the season's short enough as it is, maybe its time to take a long hard look at what your type of dogs your running, buster.