Saxon Plummer Terriers

If your only bushing and rabbiting mate I'd say a Plummer from any kennels will suit you. But look for a line with decent size. As you don't want to be digging your dog out of rabbit warrens.

Cheers mate, Yeah that would be my main two subjects and a little ratting mixed in aswell. That will really open my search choices then if I don't have to focus as much aon a certain line. Any handy hints on what to look for when I view a littler?

To be honest mate Plummers seem to be in demand big time at the minute. And people are charging £350 for a pup! Because you don't know anyone in the breed it will probably mean you going on a waiting list for a pup. If your lucky enough to get the choice of pups in a litter you will know what pup you want.

Not trying to put you off the breed pal. But several other breeds would suit your needs. And save you £300.

• Like 2

Passionate-hunter,read this post the other day and nobody seems to have mentioned health problems in Plummer terriers,many breeding lines,especially "wyremeade" have a lot of different problems that you do not wish to have in a terrier,there are a lot of other well known breeders also carrying faults that have not been mentioned.

"SAXON" plummer terriers to my knowledge up to now have not had any reported to me to date and I know we have had our differences in the past but "KEEPS" and her husband do breed a nice terrier,they get out and work them on rats and rabbits a lot and she is very knowledgeable on the breed and its capabilities,her dogs carry a lot of my own dogs blood and I would'nt hesitate in owning one of her dogs if I was looking myself,she takes good care of her dogs and if you look back at her past posts and pics you will see her dogs are always in good condition,you should look no further but I would think she would have a waiting list,good luck with your search,WM

• Like 2

Passionate-hunter,read this post the other day and nobody seems to have mentioned health problems in Plummer terriers,many breeding lines,especially "wyremeade" have a lot of different problems that you do not wish to have in a terrier,there are a lot of other well known breeders also carrying faults that have not been mentioned.

"SAXON" plummer terriers to my knowledge up to now have not had any reported to me to date and I know we have had our differences in the past but "KEEPS" and her husband do breed a nice terrier,they get out and work them on rats and rabbits a lot and she is very knowledgeable on the breed and its capabilities,her dogs carry a lot of my own dogs blood and I would'nt hesitate in owning one of her dogs if I was looking myself,she takes good care of her dogs and if you look back at her past posts and pics you will see her dogs are always in good condition,you should look no further but I would think she would have a waiting list,good luck with your search,WM

Thank you very much for that. :) I did see that there was some health problems when I was reading up on them but couldn't find much on them so I assumed they were bred out (To a certain point.) I did message "KEEPS" But sadly she isn't planning on breeding a litter anytime soon. :/ . I think I will just have to wait till spring and try do as much research as I can till then and hopefully a decent litter will be available. But once again thank you. :)

• Like 1